If El Nido has a Miniloc and Lagen Resort, Busuanga has the sister resorts of Club Paradise and El Rio Y Mar. El Rio is 30% cheaper than its sister company Club Paradise. In the same way that I like Miniloc Island in El Nido, I love El Rio Y Mar for its laid back friendly ambiance, safe beach, and near kayak-friendly lagoon area.
9. Less Tourists because most of them are in Club Paradise. Most Filipinos prefer this resort especially honeymooners because it is quiet and private. Anyway, there are complimentary boat rides to Club Paradise if you want to visit for a day tour. It only takes 30 minutes to go to Club Paradise.
El Rio Y Mar
San Jose, Coron, Palawan
Regent Bldg., Malunggay Road
FTI Complex, Taguig
Metro Manila, 1604, Philippines
Phone: (+632) 838-4462 and 4762
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Get There:
From Manila: you can take One-hour flight from Manila to Busuanga (YKR) via SEAIR, ASIAN SPIRIT or a 12-hour Cruise from Manila to Coron via WGA Superferry.
From Coron Pier: Upon reaching Coron Pier, there will be a 1-hour jeepney ride from Coron Pier to YKR Airport (Busuanga)
From Busuanga Airport: Upon reaching Busuanga Island, there will be a 30-minute jeepney ride followed by a scenic 20-minute boat ride.
Text and Photos by Anton Diaz. Copyright 2008.
- TAO PHILIPPINES (A Review): Coron to El Nido 5 Days 4 Nights TaO Expedition @TaoPhilippines
- TAO EXPEDITION: Coron to El Nido Expedition Pre-Departure (A Photo Essay)
- TAO EXPEDITION Day 1: From Coron to Patcy (A Photo Essay)
- TAO EXPEDITION Day 2: Patcy Breakfast, Maltayok Beach & Buluang Karaoke! (A Photo Essay)
- TAO EXPEDITION Day 3: Cliff Jumping & Guinto Basecamp (A Photo Essay)
- TAO EXPEDITION Day 4: Linapacan Clear Waters, Tao Farm & Tao Village (A Photo Essay)
- TAO EXPEDITION Day 5: Bacuit Bay, Small and Big Lagoon, El Nido Town (A Photo Essay) @TaoPhilippines
Apulit Island Resort Experience (2011):
- Apulit Island Resort Experience (formerly Club Noah) [1of3]
- Apulit Island Resort: What to Do and Eat in Apulit? [2of3]
- Apulit Island Resort: How to Get There? [3of3]
Coron, Busuanga Experience (2008):
- Coron, Palawan – 8 Awesome Experiences in Coron, Palawan
- Caluit, Palawan – My Childish Dream Come True
- Club Paradise, Coron, Palawan
- El Rio Y Mar – 10 Reasons Why I Prefer El Rio over Club Paradise
El Nido Palawan Adventure (2006):