These days, foodie people in the Fort are hanging out in this deli at the back of the Fairways Tower (behind Joey Pepperoni Pizza). It is becoming popular because it has most of the elements of a good deli hangout. Here are the 10 elements that a good deli place should have to be successful:
1. A signature dish like Malcolm’s Wagyu Burger (P400 +12% VAT +10% SC)
Malcolm’s claim to fame in the foodie scene is that it serves different variations of Wagyu. Although the Wagyu burger looks good in this photo, we did not like it because even if it was soft, it lacked the malinamnam taste. The wagyu burgers are usually made from the excess pieces from the different cuts of wagyu meat. You might want to try the Wagyu salpicao instead.
2. A homey ambiance conducive to chatting and drinking wine/beer.
3. Extensive assortment of cheese. Try their Manchego cheese…
4. Wide variety of sausages. The bestsellers are the Beerwurst and Schublig, but we prefer the Hungarian Cheese. Each sausage costs around P40-P50, depending on the weight. They have a sausage service fee of P100+ for cooking and serving it.
5. A good selection of yummy steaks!
Malcolm’s Deli serves the subset of the menu of the Malcolm’s branch in Salcedo. This includes a yummy selection of Wagyu Steaks (Malcolm’s Deli Menu: Soup, Salad, Sandwich, Pasta
7. Good selection of imported chocolates! The bestsellers are the I Love You Chocolate bar (P115) and the Chocolat Crispy Cacao or Crispy Nut (P269) — (Note: We will try these next time…)
8. FREE WIFI that is fast and stable. 🙂
9. The good company of friends and family 🙂
10. and, most of all, FREE Parking!
Fairways Tower Fort
Bonifacio Global City
5th Avenue Corner Mckinley
Telephone: +632 5563188
Live An Awesome Life,