Top 8 Things You Should Know about Mercato Centrale & Midnight Mercato:
1. We are moving up to a new location @ the corner of 8th and 34th!
The new location is just walking distance from the Starbucks drive-thru, beside MC Home Depot and across Lexus.
2. It is a weekly market and not just a seasonal market. Here are the operating hours:
Friday 10pm to Saturday 3am: Midnight Mercato: Night Food Market
Saturday 7am to 2pm: Mercato Centrale: Food & Organic Market
Saturday 4pm to 6pm: The Kerygma Feasts @ BGC! (Soon)
Saturday 10pm to Sunday 3am: Midnight Mercato: Night Food Market
Sunday 7am to 2pm: Mercato Centrale: Food & Organic Market
NOTE: Most of the Midnight Mercato vendors are different from the Mercato Centrale vendors with a few overlaps. Midnight Mercato is more of “comfort midnight snack food” while Mercato Centrale would have the best of the best food vendors. We encourage budding food entrepreneurs. You’ll see a few starting food suppliers in both markets.
3. We don’t have a waitlist — it is either we approve your application or not. We are looking for unique products to be part of the market.
To be part of the family, you have to visit Midnight Mercato and Mercato Centrale, and apply on the spot.
— Home-based business only. We don’t allow food vendors that already have a restaurant (more than 1 and more than a year already) or commercialized establishments.
— Food product needs to be unique. Please visit the market to see what is not yet available.
— Food should be yummy. 🙂 We require you to bring samples of your top 2-3 products before we approve the application.
5. We are launching All About Dogs @ Mercato community (by Auntie Mays) for dog lovers. The group will be meeting every Saturday, 10am, at Mercato Centrale. We will announce the launch date soon after we have completed the move. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested to be part of the community.
6. We are looking for acoustic or performance artists to showcase their talents in Midnight Mercato or Mercato Centrale. Please email us at email@example.com.
7. We are renting out the Mercato Centrale venue for private functions (as long as there is no selling of tickets involved). We accept private events on weekdays, which would include Weddings, Debuts, Birthday Parties, Corporate Launches, Pharma Events, and Christmas Parties.
You can book in advance until March 2012.
To reserve, please call Janice Villanueva +63 918 9300313.
8. Our official contact information:
Mercato Centrale @ BGC and Midnight Mercato @ BGC!
Main Website: www.MercatoCentrale.ph
Midnight Mercato website: www.MidnightMercato.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for inquiries and applications)
Telephone: +632 408-8070
For sponsorship and features, contact RJ Ledesma +63 917 813-1601.
For event venues, contact Janice Villanueva +63 918 930-0313.
For food events, contact Anton Diaz +63 917 568-3627.
We are very open to feedback and suggestions regarding the market. Please feel free to let us know in the comments section.
Live an Awesome Life,
Full Disclosure: We are the co-founders of Mercato Centrale and Midnight Mercato.
P.S. We are banning plastics, styrofoam containers and plastic bags by April 22, Earth Day. We are looking for eco-friendly solutions for Mercato Centrale. Let us know if you have suggestions!