2/11/19 UPDATE: Affordable Condo for Sale in Manila Near La Salle (Rush Sale for Investors Only!)
We are renting our Malate condo 5 minutes away from La Salle.
- It is fully furnished and you can move in tomorrow if you wish.
- It is walking distance from LRT Vito Cruz Station and directly in front of Rizal Sports Complex for badminton, swimming, running, aikido, etc
- It is walking distance to St. Scholastica’s College and De La Salle University.
- The schools along Taft which include PWU, Phil Christian University, Arellano University are a jeepney-ride away
- Divisoria is a 40-minutes jeepney ride away.
- The Manila Sanitarium and Ospital ng Maynila are 10-minutes drive away.
- You could go to Church in nearby San Isidro Church along Taft, or the Assumption Church near Harrison Plaza
- It is conveniently accessible to any forms of public transportation.
- A Mini-stop is conveniently located at the ground floor and Starbucks is stone away from the condo building.
- It is near Harisson Plaza where SM is located and Shopwise Supermarket
- In the morning, you can do your morning run around CCP and Mall of Asia.
- The nearby gimmick places are SM Mall of Asia and Old Malate.
One Bedroom Fully Furnished Unit
Floor Area: 39 sq meters
With precious one (1) parking slot
Fully Furnished with TV, Microware, Oven, Washing Machine, Refrigerator, and 2 airconditioning unit.
*Owned by Our Awesome Planet familyLocated 5 minutes walking distance from De La Salle University Taft.
* Note: I decide to reuse the study table included in the first picture because of sentimental value. The computer chair and the sofa needs to be replaced but they are functional.
Terms and Conditions
Monthly Rental of P16,000/ month
+ inclusive of Parking Lot Rental
1 Month Security Deposit
3 Months Down
Minimum of 1 Year Contract
Post-dated Checks or we can arrange a automated credit card transaction.
Of course you have to pay for your electricity and water use separately (Php 2,000-3,000/month with aircondition use) and Association Dues of P2,000/ month.
SkyCable TV is available and you would probably need to pay Php 3,000+ for a quarterly subscription
For Wifi access, better to subscribe to Smart Bro services because the Eastern DSL service in the building is lousy.
The kitchen is a bit small for this one bedroom condo but it is fully furnished with an electric Lagermania oven with exhaust, a Whirlpool Microwave, a Lagermania Front Load Washing Machine, and an LG Refrigerator. There is a white countertop which acts as a kitchen table and a dining table with two high chairs.
* You need to note that we decided not to refurbish or repaint the cabinets in the kitchen.
The red door leads to the bedroom. We decided to leave the queen size bed. This bed has a sentimental value because this is our first bed together as husband and wife 🙂 The bedroom has its own air-conditioning unit separate from the living room.
The view outside the condo is overlooking the Rizal Sports complex and the condominium currently being built beside our condo.
We are open to sell it with the right offer. But this condo is lucky for us because Our Awesome Planet was born here. Most of the early photos in OAP are taken from this condo.
Live an Awesome Life in God’s Love,
Text and Photos by Anton Diaz. Copyright 2009.
prof. blog: AntonDiaz.com
mobile: +63917-LOVEOAP (5683627)