BLOGAPALOOZA is the Biggest Business to Blogger Networking Event in the Social Media Capital of the World 🙂
Blogapalooza brings together the Top Bloggers, Facebook power users, Twitter influencers, Instagram icons with a combined reach of more than 4 Million Unique Visitors per month with hundreds of thousands of Facebook Fans and Twitter Followers.
This year 2014, we are doing it earlier on September 20 to ensure that bloggers post about the event and the brands during the BER season. We are excited to have a bigger venue occupying Halls 1 & 2 of SMX Convention Center Taguig!
We are looking for cool products and brands to be part of Blogapalooza 2014, specifically:
- Latest gadgets, fashion clothing and accessories,
- Awesome Services from spas, restaurants, hotels and lifestyle businesses,
- Places to Go like tourist spots, resorts, hotels, and other interesting places, and
- Other Hip Products or Services that will Bloggers / Media love to Feature!
Download the business sponsorship packages here –> http://bit.ly/blogapaloozasponsor
Here are more information about Blogapalooza…
What is Blogapalooza?
With its slogan, “B2B: Business to Blogger Networking Event,” Blogapalooza is a collective gathering wherein companies can meet and present themselves to the bloggers who are nowadays referred to as “social media experts.” With the new advertising and marketing landscape quickly changing and social media being a focal point for anyone’s marketing strategies, meeting the online community has been vital to the success of young start-ups.
Blogapalooza is an event that brings together hundreds of Influential Bloggers into 1 venue. And give you the center-stage to showcase your product / service / brand. The vibe of the event is fast paced and dynamic to keep the blogger’s interest going.
Blogapalooza 2013 Full Recap Sights and Sounds:
How Blogapalooza Came About?
Every day, there are lots of product launches and events being held in the country but, unfortunately, bloggers can’t attend to some of them due to time and schedule constraints.
We understand that it becomes a losing situation for both parties (Businesses and Bloggers) as
companies spend time, effort and money on putting up these activities. Still they fail to meet their expectations when it comes to invitees and they can’t do anything about it.
Hence, we have thought of coming up with a big event that would serve the purpose of gathering a huge number of bloggers and companies in one venue. And from this emerged the idea of Blogapalooza!
We hand pick inﬂuential bloggers, Facebook power users, Twitter superstars and online media experts. These group of social media marketers are very inﬂuential in their own communities with readers, fans, followers and loyal customers. Nowadays, bloggers and the like have a strong inﬂuence over a lot of purchasing decisions made by buyers thru online searching and research.
Lots of times, these potential customers base their buying decisions on what they ﬁnd online, which are mostly reviews by bloggers. Inﬂuential online experts cover the latest news on products / services /
brands and more.
What’s in it for your Business?
Today’s Marketing Success comes from Self Publishing Web Content that People want to share. It’s not about Gimmicks, it’s about honest and well informed reviews that could convert readers into customers.
- SAVINGS. Organizing your own blogger event is way too costly and usually with low turn-out rate. So spending all that time, effort and money only to end up at an event with barely a few bloggers attending can be a disaster.
Blogapalooza will help you save money in reaching hundreds of inﬂuential bloggers in one place and present, engage and network without spending as much.
- EXPOSURE. Having hundreds of inﬂuential bloggers in 1 place plus bonus of traditional media gets huge exposure for your business. These are hand-picked inﬂuential bloggers that have a big voice online.
All blogs combined to pitch your product to reach more than 4 million visitors per month on all our blogs and social media networks. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- ENGAGE. Bloggers usually have short attention span, by keeping the atmosphere fast paced and dynamic, we can ensure that the bloggers’ interest are maintained.
We encourage an interactive environment by having bloggers exchange ideas and give feedback during our event. Be able to clarify and explain questions from bloggers before they make a review.
- NETWORK. Widen your PR reach in the blogging ﬁeld, get to meet and network with a large group of inﬂuential bloggers, top twitter trend setters, and more under one roof during our event.
Exchange contacts, build relationships, raise product / service / brand awareness for your business.
- INFLUENCE. Try to ﬁnd a product / service / brand online and you’ll ﬁnd that there’s at least one blog that has already written a review about it.
The good thing about blogger reviews is that the approach is more personal thus relatable to consumers. And for that these online articles really make a huge impact on a potential customer’s ﬁnal purchasing decision.
Business Slots are limited. Join Blogapalooza 2014 now!
Check out the sponsorship details here –> Download Blogapalooza2014Sponsorship.pdf (4194.9K)
Contact Rache via mobile: +63 917 531-8949 or via email: Rache@Diaz.ph.
You can also contact me directly via mobile: +63 917 5683-627 or via email: Anton@Diaz.ph
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Blogapalooza is a joint venture project with When in Manila. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. You can select your spot in the Blogapalooza layout on a first come first serve basis.