Are you looking for an affordable condo for sale in Manila near La Salle Taft for investment for your college kid or for your halfway house in Manila?
We are selling our Malate condo 5 minutes away from La Salle with parking!
• It is fully furnished and with parking!
• It is walking distance from LRT Vito Cruz Station and directly in front of Rizal Sports Complex for badminton, swimming, running, aikido, etc
• It is walking distance to St. Scholastica’s College and De La Salle University.
• The schools along Taft which include PWU, Phil Christian University, Arellano University are a jeepney-ride away
• Divisoria is a 40-minutes jeepney ride away.
• The Manila Sanitarium and Ospital ng Maynila are a 10-minutes drive away.
• You could go to Church in nearby San Isidro Church along Taft or the Assumption Church near Harrison Plaza
• It is conveniently accessible to any forms of public transportation.
• A Mini-stop is conveniently located at the ground floor and Starbucks is stone away from the condo building.
• It is near Harisson Plaza where SM is located and Shopwise Supermarket
• In the morning, you can do your morning run around CCP and Mall of Asia.
• The nearby gimmick places are SM Mall of Asia and Old Malate.
La Salle Condo for SALE
• One Bedroom Fully Furnished Unit
• Floor Area: 39 sq meters
• With precious one (1) parking slot
• Fully Furnished with TV, Microwave, Oven, Washing Machine, Refrigerator, and 2 new air conditioning unit.
• Located 5 minutes walking distance from De La Salle University Taft.
Please contact Rache Diaz +63917 531-8949 or email email@example.com.
Currently Rented with a Tenant until end of the Year
Monthly Rental of P18,000/ month
+ inclusive of Parking Lot Rental and Association Dues
• 1 Month Security Deposit
• 3 Months Down
• Minimum of 1 Year Contract
• Post-dated Checks or we can arrange an automated credit card transaction.
• Of course, you have to pay for your electricity and water use separately (Php 2,000-3,000/month with air condition use) and Association Dues of P2,000/ month.
SkyCable TV is available and you would probably need to pay Php 3,000+ for a quarterly subscription
For Wifi access, better to subscribe to Smart Bro services because the Eastern DSL service in the building is lousy.
The kitchen is a bit small for this one bedroom condo but it is fully furnished with an electric Lagermania oven with exhaust, a Whirlpool Microwave, a Lagermania Front Load Washing Machine, and an LG Refrigerator.
There is a white countertop which acts as a kitchen table and a dining table with two high chairs.
The red door symbolizing luck and good fortune leads to the bedroom.
It can accommodate a queen-sized bed with its own air-conditioning unit separate from the living room.
The view outside the condo is overlooking the Rizal Sports complex and the condominium wall beside our condo.
The cabinets are clean and newly painted with wenge color exteriors and white interiors. You can store luggage bags on top of the cabinets.
The restroom is a bit small but it is clean and functional.
Welcome to your La Salle Condo!
This is the hallway of the floor that leads to the three elevators.
This is the parking located in Parking Level 4 of the building.
Please contact Rache Diaz +63917 531-8949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries or clarifications.
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. We did not want to sell it because this condo is lucky for us because Our Awesome Planet was born here. Most of the early photos in OAP are taken from this condo. We are selling it only for cash buyers so that we can fund our projects in OAP.