How can it be soo nice and nasty at the same time? There is a feeling of serenity but also the feeling that you are on the dark side. The mirror lake entices you to come down and flirts with you to hike further down a 1-hour path to the crater lake.
Red rocks, blue skies, white clouds, green mountains, dark blue waters welcome you to Taal volcano’s island. You can feel and see the awesome power of the volcano with its steamy rocks and vents that oozes out with white smoke just patiently waiting for the perfect time to erupt.
I’ll be sharing with you more postcards shots of the Taal Volcano and will share in a separate post on what does it take to get to this place.
Check out Team OAP’s video on debunking the mystery of Taal Volcano…
Taal Volcano Blog Series
• A Journey into Taal Volcano’s Crater! (Photo Essay) (2017)
• Taal Volcano: Guide to 45-minute Trekking Adventure to Crater Lake (via Private Route)! (2015)
• Conquering the Taal Volcano Crater! (2006)
• Guide to Trekking Up to the Taal Volcano – world’s smallest volcano! (2005)
• Taal Volcano Crater Experience! (2005)
The scenic route down Taal Volcano with the contrast of nature’s colors.
Hiking up the road less travelled by.
I’m on top of taal volcano!