Aidan started his first fun class @ Kindermusik by teacher Jeannie last Saturday in Greenhills Learning Center. Mommy Rache and Aidan had fun! This was photo heaven for me because of the cute little babies (less than 1 year old). This post is a complete information on what Kindermusik is about.
In a Kindermusik class, educators lead a group of parents and their children through joyful activities, using music and movement. Parents learn more about their child’s unique developmental process, and the shared learning experience creates a unique bond as the child associates learning with fun, musical play. (Read More: About Kindermusik)
In the Philippines, Teacher Jeannie is a US Licensed Kindermusik educator and was motivated to learn to use music effectively to communicate with her special child. She teaches at Greenhills Learning Center, Willow Tree Learning Center or inLittle Sandbox (the last two in the Quezon City Area). The curriculum is divided into four categories: Village (newborns – 1.5), Out Time (1.5 – 3 years), Imagine That (3-5 years), Young Child (5-7 years). We attended the Nov-March Semester with a total of 15 classes , 45 minutes in length and tuition fee of P 7,875 ( P525/ session ) in Greenhills. [ I still think it is expensive for a 45 minutes class but anything about children education these days are expensive ]
We attended our first session last Saturday and it was indeed fun 🙂 The 45 minutes session just passed by. What I like about it:
- It attracts small group of about 10 babies with the same profile and the it was fun to see Aidan interact with babies about the same age.
- The entire class is purely fun consisting of massage sessions, dancing to music, and playful interaction with your baby.
- The props help a lot which includes mirrors, bells, photo books, and music.
- I love taking photos of the babies and shot about 150+ photos and more. Next time I’ll bring my flash to get the right exposure indoors.
- Teacher Jeannie I think is a great teacher of these classes — she sings well, explains rational of the activities, and facilitates the group well.
I’m looking forward to the rest of the kindermusik sessions and I’m sure Aidan loves it too.
Kindermusik with Teacher Jeannie
U.S. Licensed Educator
Telephone: +63 917 905 9050
Greenhills Learning Center, 20 Roosevel St., Greenhills West, San Juan, Telephone: 726-3718
Willow Tree Learning Center, 73 Sta. Catalina St, Barangay St. Peter, Quezon City, near Banawe, Telephone: 712-9748, 732-6668
Little Sandbox, 22 Scout Tuazon St., Barangay Laging Handa, Diliman, Quezon City, Telephone: 371-1703
One thought on “Musik Fun @ Kindermusik :)”
my husband and i together with our daughter lauren tried one of the kindermusik class of teacher ian in bulacan. we both loved the program. it is surely a good bonding time with your kid! the tuition is okay because it’s for you, your husband and kid.