The Best of Serendra by Our Awesome Planet
Piazza Serendra slowly coming to life…
Bonifacio High Street and Serendra Piazza (a Photo Essay)
Top 10 Restaurants In Serendra by OAP
1. Chelsea, Chelsea by the Market Market!
2. Abe means good filipino food!
3. Duo of Serendra: Chef Mao and Larry Cortez
4. Breakfast at Portico’s
5. Mezzaluna-First Night High!
6. Cupcakes+Sonja: Opening Nights and Creating the Cupcake Craze in the Philippines?
7. Balducci Birthday Bash
8. Aloha Polu Kai!
9. Thai at Silk @ Piazza Serendra
10. Oh My Guava!
I visited Serendra last Friday night and still only a few people know that Guava (Aug. 11) and Gaudi (Aug. 15) are opened already. The white balls are in place and my son, Aidan had fun playing hide and seek between them. There are still a lot of construction happening in the place and my estimate that it would be fully operational in September. The ground floor of Piazza is all restaurants so Imagine my delight in seeing all the new names exclusive only in Serendra. The second floor are mostly services for the Serendra community. Parking is still free and the place is not too crowded yet.
Let me give you an early preview of Piazza at Serendra.
Check out my post: Oh my Guava!