Aidan with The Greatest of All Time Gymnast, Nadia Comaneci.
Nadia gave the closing inspirational talk to the Greatest of All Time P&G Operation in the World.
It was so inspiring to be in the presence of the Greatest of All Time gymnast, Nadia Comaneci and to hear her message for all of us. I would like to share them with you since the event was an exclusive P&G event and I’m sure not even the media was privy to this talk.
- No one would really know that you are making history at that moment. There are no books, training or manual on how to create or handle such historic events. The key is to challenge yourself and to do a little better each day. There is no such thing as best, only better. Don’t take your success forgranted.
- The key is to have B.A.L.A.N.C.E in life:
- B –e bold and set high goals for yourself
- A –gile and flexible to embrace changes in life
- L –ove via continuous training and self improvement
- A –accountability in all the things you do and no excuses
- N –ow! You should deliver your best performance now.
- C –hallenge your self.
- E –nergy. Hang out with the right people.
It was a standing ovation after her speech.
” Don’t pray for an easy life. Pray to be a strong person.” – Nadia Comaneci
” When my coach asked me to do 10 routines, I always did 15 instead. That’s the discipline that made me the Greatest of All Time. What is your 15 routines equivalent” — Nadia Comaneci
Larcy is the no. 1 Nadia Fan in the Philippines. She has the widest collection of Nadia Memorabilia in the Philippines!!. It was her dream to meet Nadia in Person and after 30+ years, she finally met Nadia!
These are some of the memorabilia she brought for signature with Nadia. There was even a Japanese book about Nadia. How cool could that be?
Aidan was a celebrity too in his own right with my co-employees 🙂 hehehe…
4 thoughts on “Nadia Comaneci, The Greatest of All Time Gymnast!”
Wow! What a rare photo opportunity. 😉
Off-topic: So Anton, have you applied for this –> http://inquirerbloggers.net/blogaddicts/2007/06/19/sm-hypermart-invites-100-bloggers-to-a-taste-of-asia/
Thanks loads Anton! Emailed and texted you but I guess you guys must be really be busy. Maraming salamat uli!
Hi Anton! You’re one lucky guy! I remember when I was younger, I watched a biopic of Nadia! Coolness!