This one is a bit difficult to guess…
Be the first person to guess this HARANA Song correctly and win an Orchestra Harana Ticket to the May 30 (Saturday) 8pm show! Test your knowledge of Filipino Songs, Name that HARANA song #4.
Name that HARANA Song Terms & Conditions:
1. Place a comment on this blog post and the first person to guess the song correctly wins a Harana ticket.
2. We will give the ticket on the show date itself and seats will be based on available orchestra seats.
3. One person could only win a maximum of two tickets to give chance to other people.
4. Please provide the correct email address in your comment.
5. We will also announce the winner in the comment section within the day.
Live an Awesome Life,
Text and Photos by Anton Diaz. Copyright 2009.
prof. blog: AntonDiaz.com
mobile: +63917-LOVEOAP (5683627)
6 thoughts on “Name That Harana Song #4: Kung Ako’y Mag Aasawa”
Kung Ako’y Mag-aasawa
Kung Ako’y Mag Aasawa – Bukid Medley
i do not like the part that the female hit the guy with the flowers in the head normally we hit the guys in the shoulder o chest but hitting him in the head is extremely rude that is an abusive behaviour it lowers the man’s pride if seen in public a joke in privately maybe non bothersome
Congratulations, Kung Ako’y Magaasawa is indeed the correct title. You’ve won a FREE Orchestra Ticket to the May 30 showing of HARANA.
Thanks for joining!
Many thanks for a lovely evening of song and dance.
It was a treat for culture lovers.
You’re welcome Avatar!
Ang galing no? It was truly a lovely evening!