DiscOVIries Photo Contest WEEK 2 (Contest Duration: 12.00am October 12, Monday to 11.59pm October 18, Sunday – 11.59pm) We stayed overnight for one more day in the El Nido town with George Tapan and Tommy Schultz. We were walking around the town and George shared with us this street food discovery called Bandi or Cashew Brittle. It sells for P8 per piece in your favorite Sari Sari Store around the town. The sweetness of the sugar coating is neutralized by the cashew nuts so you can eat a lot without getting tired of the taste. It is easy to break apart and the cashew is a bit chewy and soft. This is a perfect merienda, dessert or pasalubong when you are in El Nido, Palawan. The Best Street Food DiscOVIry wins P2,000 Worth of Ayala eGC’s! (and a chance to win a brand new Nokia Phone) and the winner for the Best Foodie Discovery for Week 1 is… Congratulations to Rose Cinco for the Lihim ni Lola discovery! I have not been to Republic of Cavite and I can’t wait to try this out now. I like the simple food shot focusing on the delicious filling inside… galing! What is the DiscOVIries Photo Contest?
- As part of the OVI by Nokia campaign, I am running an 8-week thematic photo contest on your Food and Travel Discoveries in the Philippines.
- Each week, one winner will receive P2,000 Worth of Ayala eGC’s. The 8 winners will be eligible for the grand prize of one Nokia phone.
- You need to be a resident of the Philippines to join and win the contest.
It is easy to join this photo contest with 3 easy steps:
- Create an OVI account and activate your OVI Email Address
- Upload a photo of your Latest Foodie DiscOVIry in my shared OVI Photo album: StreetFood
- For every photo entry, you should have your name, OVI email address (email@example.com) and a short description about the photo
So, for this week, what’s your latest Streetfood DiscOVIry? Live an Awesome Life, Anton Diaz Founder, OurAwesomePlanet.com Mobile: +63917-LOVEOAP (5683627) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Add me in Twitter: antondiaz Add me in Facebook: antondiaz Add me in You Tube: antondiaz P.S. All the 6 bloggers promoting OVI by Nokia are running simultaneous DiscOVIries Photo Contests where you can win P2,000 every week for 8 weeks. You can join any of the contests to increase your chances of winning the eGC and the grand prize of a Nokia phone… Again, to join, just share a photo of your latest Streetfood DiscOVIry! The Best Streetfood DiscOVIry wins P2,000 Worth of Ayala eGC’s! (and a chance to win a brand new Nokia Phone)