Rockwell UTT Winner #29:
SYMPHONY OF FLAVORS Leche Flan Cheesecake3.55
74 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
94 foodies rated 4- I love it!
119 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
41 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
7 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
Related Blog Post: Symphony of Flavors Cookie Monster Cheesecake! UTT3.0 Rating 3.7
This team of David and Margie Tan of Symphony of Flavors sure knows how to tickle the taste buds of foodies in the Ultimate Taste Test series. Their Cookie Monster Cheesecake in UTT 3.0 and their Leche Flan Cheesecake in the recently concluded Rockwell UTT were both big hits.
I love how they balanced the sweet taste of the leche flan with the cheesecake. And, as pointed out by some UTT guests, it does resemble a chiffon cake topped with custard. They certainly take the cake when it comes to producing cheesecakes with great quality and taste. 🙂 Congratulations to Symphony of Flavors!
The Story of Symphony of Flavors
by Margie Tan
Symphony of Flavors Bakeshop started as a home-based business a few years ago by a mother-daughter team. It started as a hobby, but after a successful fund-raising project back when I was in high school, there was no looking back. Our products started from developing old favorites that the family was craving for, such as coconut macaroons, chocolate chip cookies, revel bars, cheese cupcakes, leche flan and cheesecake. These were the items in our first product list back in Christmas of 2000. As the years passed and demand (increased), we kept on creating new products to offer each Christmas Season.The home-made goodness of each product that comes out of our kitchen is guaranteed because, up until now, baking is done by mom or me — no mass production and no scrimping on ingredients.
Symphony of Flavors Bakeshop is known for its Custard Cake and Cookie Monster Cheesecake. For this year, we are proud to introduce our light, moist and flavourful cheesecake topped by an old Filipino favourite: the Leche Flan. A mixture of light cheesecake and rich, creamy Leche Flan. A synergy of old and new. An original product that gives meaning to our name. A true Symphony of Flavors.
- i like!
- vgood! especially the flan
- yummy combination yet healthy
- cheesecake part could be better
- not a very good combi
- yummy combination
- just the right amount of sweetness
- cheesecake could use some work
- cheesecake is kinda dry but leche flan is kinda sweet
- the middle part, lessen
- prefer creamy cheesecake
- LOVED IT! sweet , rich & original
- great combination!
- enjoyed it.
- kinda sweet
- 2 things that i love the most
- good texture
- tamang sweetness lang
- so-so cheesecake
- can’t taste the cheesecake
- cheesecake is a bit wet
- good idea but the lecheflan & cheesecake didn’t come together
- good but heavy, less leche flan
- great dessert!
- not a fan of the combo
- very tasty. sweetness is just right
- good but not great
- tastes like ordinary egg pie
- ok naman. parang egg pie lang
- it is wonderful
- ordinary surprisingly
- didn’t care for the cheesecake part
- leche flan was very good
- liked the leche flan. cheesecake could use more flavor
- not your ordinary leche flan & cheesecake
- sweet enough
- there is such a thing as too sweet
- topping caramel too brown, bitter
- so light yet tastes great
- very nice
- it seems so heavy
- sweet overload!
- good. nothing extraordinary
- <3 it!
- a bit sweet
- so good
- sarap! just right
- my new fave!
- parang custard ok lang
- tasted like mamon
- love the cheesecake
- amazing dessert!
- just okay
- too sweet
- lacks sour cream cheese
- more like mamon than cheesecake
- loved the leche flan, but it tasted more like custard cake
- doesn’t taste good after paella HAHAHA!
- perfectly moist
- very good
- good idea but the combination was too much. not balanced enough
- BUYING TODAY TO SERVE THE INLAWS, YUMM!
- the leche flan tastes good
- creamy leche flan
- rich & creamy
- this is divine!
- aftertaste too strong
- the cheesecake is too dry
- sweetness is perfect
- texture is not so fine
- creative and resourceful but doesn’t taste like cheesecake
- perfect for christmas!
- good idea! 2 desserts in 1!
- delicious, reasonable price
- you can taste both flavors and tastes great!
- sarap but the ‘chiffon’ layer seems dry
- i like that the cheese isn’t overwhelming
- doesn’t taste much
- like it
- I don’t like cheesecake but I love leche flan
- tho it tastes just like ordinary custard cake
- leche flan was really smooth not too sweet
- not as good as my mama
- will be better if double layered
- too sweet
- forgettable, nothing special
- i’m buying one today
- cheesecakes are great!
- very original
- the leche flan cake was yummy!
- sarap! bago to ah!
- loved it! not too sweet!
- regular dessert
- not too sweet! good!
Symphony of Flavors
Contact: David Tan
Mobile: +63 922-8518880
Telephone: +632 343-1488
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. Each UTT winner will receive:
- a Rockwell UTT Winner Certificate;
- a winner feature in Our Awesome Planet; and
- a guaranteed spot in any of the Mercato Centrale markets. 🙂
P.P.S. The next Ultimate Taste Test event will be held in mid-November.
Related OAP Blog Posts:
OAP | The Ultimate Food Trip happens in Rockwell on September 3
OAP | The Foodies’ Guide to Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test
OAP | My Cheers Moments @ Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test
Thanks to our sponsors for the Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test Event!
Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test is Co-Presented by: