Announcing the first Ultimate Taste Test for 2012 and 8th in the UTT series…
Our Awesome Planet, in cooperation with a KPO company, presents Ultimate Taste Test on May 24, 2012 (Thursday) at the NBC Tent from 7.00pm to 11.00pm.
About Global Gastronomy
Global Gastronomy: The Ultimate Taste Test is a gathering of different food and drink concessionaires who give a free taste of their goodies that are already in the market, have just been launched or will soon be launched. The atmosphere is festive and everybody will have a good time giving in to all kinds of gustatory delights. Foodies get to rate the food sampled on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest.
The top participants who get the highest ratings get to be featured in the food blog site, Our Awesome Planet, which will boost their popularity and sales even more.
Tickets to this event is exclusively distributed by the KPO Company.
What Food Suppliers Can Expect in the Global Gastronomy Event
Merry Moo’s Queso de Bola and Food for the Gods! 4.14
I would like to invite Food Suppliers who want to introduce their product to the foodie market and to get featured in Our Awesome Planet.
Here is what to expect from the event:
- No Registration Fee for Food Vendors — but you need to provide bite-sized taste portions of your latest products (enough for 1,000+ foodies, expats and professionals).
Note: If you would need electricity, there’s a one-time charge of P500 electricity fee.
- The Top 10 Food Suppliers who meet the average rating of 3.5 and above will be featured in Our Awesome Planet this June! If your product is really good, it will go viral and spread throughout the foodie community.
- Winners of the Ultimate Taste Test event will get:
- A Blog Post feature in Our Awesome Planet Blog and Social Media sites;
- a UTT Winner’s badge that you can use in your website and marketing collaterals;
- Priority Slots in Mercato Centrale @ BGC, Soderno @ Molito and Distrito in Makati (subject to availability);
- Automatic acceptance in future Ultimate Taste Test events.
To apply as a Food Supplier, fill up the Global Gastronomy Application Form and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the biggest winners in the last Ultimate Taste Test 7.0:
- Get Ready for the Ultimate Taste Test 7.0 on Nov. 17!
- Your Ultimate Taste Test 7.0 Checklist. Are you ready?
- Ultimate Taste Test 7.0: And the Winners are…
- Summary: Ultimate Taste Test 7.0 Top 14 Winners!
For more information, you can text or call Rache Diaz at 0917 531-8949.
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz on Twitter for the latest update on food and travel secrets. 🙂
Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet 🙂
Follow antondiaz on Pinterest for the latest awesome food and travel photos! 🙂
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for following and supporting Our Awesome Planet!
P.S. The next Ultimate Taste Test Event will be held in Soderno @ Molito in Alabang this coming July 15, Sunday. I’ll be announcing more on this soon.
12 thoughts on “Global Gastronomy: The Ultimate Taste Test Challenge”
how do i reserve tickets?
how do we get tickets?
interesting! who do i contact in DKS for the tix? What types of food can we expect?
It should be marketed with all the DKS employees and will share with them the type of vendors to expect.
got tix for only 250! see ya anton!
How do I get tickets I’m confused.
Hi! I’m interested to buy tickets. How do I get tickets?
The Tickets to UTT8 is sold out already. We will announce tickets selling for UTT9 @ Soderno on July 15 by next week.
No more tickets for this UTT. We'll announce UTT9 @Soderno by end of May.
Hi! where can we buy UTT9 tickets? Thanks!
I'm announcing the details next week.
Hi. Are there any tickets available? Thanks