Our Awesome Planet, in partnership with SODERNO @ MOLITO, presents Ultimate Taste Test 9.0 on July 29, 2012 (Sunday) at the SODERNO at MOLITO from 6.00pm to 11.00pm.
The Ultimate Taste Test is a gathering of different food and drink concessionaires who give a free taste of their goodies that are already in the market, have just been launched or will soon be launched. The atmosphere is festive and everybody will have a good time giving in to all kinds of gustatory delights.
Southern Foodies get to rate the food sampled on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest.
The top participants who get the highest ratings will get:
- free one (1) month booth in SODERNO @ Molito in September, and
- a blog post feature in the food blog site, Our Awesome Planet, which helps boost popularity and sales even more!
★ FOOD VENDORS
To join the Ultimate Taste Test Challenge, Please fill up the Ultimate Taste Test 9.0 Application Form and submit it via email to email@example.com.
Here is what to expect from the UTT event:
- No Registration Fee for Food Vendors — but you need to provide bite-sized taste portions of your latest products (enough for 500+ Southern Foodies).
Note: If you would need electricity, there’s a one-time charge of P500 electricity fee.
- The Top 10 Food Suppliers who meet the average rating of 3.5 and above will be featured in Our Awesome Planet this August/September! If your product is really good, it will go viral and spread throughout the foodie community.
- Winners of the Ultimate Taste Test 9.0 event will get:
- A Blog Post feature in Our Awesome Planet Blog and Social Media sites;
- a UTT Winner’s badge that you can use in your website and marketing collaterals;
- a One Month (1) Booth Stall in SODERNO @ Molito;
- Priority Slots in Mercato Centrale @ BGC, Soderno @ Molito and Distrito in Makati (subject to availability); and
- Automatic acceptance in future Ultimate Taste Test events.
(NOTE: We are announcing the winners of the Global Gastronomy: Ultimate Taste Test 8.0 this July! Stay tuned for the winners 🙂
★ FOODIE CRITICS
To participate as a food critic in the Ultimate Taste Test, please buy the UTT9.0 tickets (P300) from SODERNO @ Molito, MERCATO CENTRALE and DISTRITO in MAKATI food markets starting this coming Friday July 6.
Here is what to expect from the UTT event:
- Get to taste the latest food discoveries from 30+ Home-Based Vendors and Restaurants from the South!
- Experience being a Food Critic for a day as you rate the best home-based food suppliers and restaurants in the south.
- Each ticket entitles you to a bottle of beer (For foodies 18 years old and above only)
- Part of the proceeds of the event will support Batha (Balikhatang Thalassemia) organization, a support group of Thalassemia patients.
This event is exclusive to 500 foodies only.
For more updates, please visit www.UltimateTasteTest.com
For more information, you can text or call Rache Diaz at 0917 531-8949.
Download the application form here: Ultimate Taste Test 9.0 Application
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz on Twitter for the latest update on food and travel secrets. 🙂
Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet 🙂
Follow antondiaz on Pinterest for the latest awesome food and travel photos! 🙂
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for following and supporting Our Awesome Planet!
FULL DISCLOSURE: Our Awesome Planet is the founder of the Ultimate Taste Test Battle.
P.S. ★ ATTENTION: BAZAAR AND EVENT ORGANIZERS
We are now opening the SODERNO Tent for your Bazaar and Lifestyle Events on WEEKENDS starting September! We would like to partner with you to bring your event to the South!
Here is what to expect if you hold your event in SODERNO at MOLITO:
- Your event will be EXCLUSIVELY book for you on your specified weekend.
(Note: This will be on a First Come, First Reserved basis.)
- We will help PRE-MARKET your event on-the-ground in the Soderno Food Market and Online via our extensive social media reach of the people from the south.
- Your event will be at the center of commercial activity in Alabang in Molito Lifestyle Center in the corner of Madrigal Avenue and Commerce.
For booking and inquiries, please email admin@Soderno.com.
You can also call me personally (Anton 0917 568-3627) to help you setup your event in Soderno.