WOLO is one of the best places for Filipinos to stay in Kuala Lumpur.
This cute boutique hotel (which reminds me of The Henry in Cebu) is:
- Located at the heart of the shopping district — Bukit Bintang,
- Walking distance from the best hawker places LOT 10 HUTONG and JALAN ALOR,
- Right beside the Monorail Bukit Bintang station, and
- The rate is very competitive versus other 5 star hotels.
This is where we kick off our AwesomeMalaysia Kuala Lumpur experience.
WOLO BUKIT BINTANG HOTEL
Corner of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact Information: +603 2719-1333 . email@example.com . http://www.thewolo.com/bukitbintang
Reviews: Agoda: Wolo Bukit Bintang Hotel ✮✮✮✮ | Tripadvisor: Wolo Hotel Bukit Bintang ✮✮✮✮
#AwesomeMalaysia Kuala Lumpur Experience
- WOLO BUKIT BINTANG: “Lovely Boutique Hotel in the Heart of Kuala Lumpur ♥”
- LOT 10 HUTONG: “Food Hall of the Best Hawkers Stalls in Malaysia!”
- JALAN ALOR: “Yummy Chinese Hawker Food Street in Kuala Lumpur!”
- BATU CAVES: “Lord Murugan Hindu Shrine, Cathedral Cave & Cynomolgus Monkey”
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: My hotel stay is courtesy of Agoda Malaysia. Read Our Awesome Planet Disclosure Policy here.