WOLO is one of the best places for Filipinos to stay in Kuala Lumpur.
This cute boutique hotel (which reminds me of The Henry in Cebu) is:
- Located at the heart of the shopping district — Bukit Bintang,
- Walking distance from the best hawker places LOT 10 HUTONG and JALAN ALOR,
- Right beside the Monorail Bukit Bintang station, and
- The rate is very competitive versus other 5 star hotels.
This is where we kick off our AwesomeMalaysia Kuala Lumpur experience.
PHOTO ESSAY: WOLO BUKIT BINTANG: “Lovely Boutique Hotel in the Heart of KL ♥”
WOLO BUKIT BINTANG HOTEL
Corner of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact Information: +603 2719-1333 . firstname.lastname@example.org . http://www.thewolo.com/bukitbintang
Reviews: Agoda: Wolo Bukit Bintang Hotel ✮✮✮✮ | Tripadvisor: Wolo Hotel Bukit Bintang ✮✮✮✮
#AwesomeMalaysia Kuala Lumpur Experience
- WOLO BUKIT BINTANG: “Lovely Boutique Hotel in the Heart of Kuala Lumpur ♥”
- LOT 10 HUTONG: “Food Hall of the Best Hawkers Stalls in Malaysia!”
- JALAN ALOR: “Yummy Chinese Hawker Food Street in Kuala Lumpur!”
- BATU CAVES: “Lord Murugan Hindu Shrine, Cathedral Cave & Cynomolgus Monkey”
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: My hotel stay is courtesy of Agoda Malaysia. Read Our Awesome Planet Disclosure Policy here.
One thought on “WOLO Bukit Bintang Boutique Hotel (A Review) #Agoda”
Am actually in this hotel now. Was surprised it was cheap, yet looked like a W Hotel. Small rooms, but comfortable nonetheless.