I would like to share with you my top 9 Learnings on understanding the emerging Social Traveler segment during the Digital Innovation Asia Social Media Forum and Travel Bloggers Meet.
1. Social Travelers will travel for a good story
2. They seek out the authentic flavors to appreciate the culture
3. A Social Traveler is not a Tourist
Social Traveler vs. Tourist, by Juha-Petteri Kukkonen, Founder of Create Trips.
4. They constantly search for new inspirations and ideas
5. Social Travelers love to meet fellow Social Travelers
6. They value networking with the Travel Industry
DIA Blogger Matchup in Bangkok with Michael Turtle of Time Travel Turtle.
7. Most Travel Bloggers are Social Travelers
Journalist vs. Blogger, by Jens Thraenhart, Founder of Digital Innovation Asia.
8. Social Travelers are always intrigued by other cultures
Kundeejeen Street Art @ Expique Sunrise Tour.
9. Social Travelers love the Sunset!
Sunset over Bangkok. View from the Marriott Rooftop.
Bangkok Martial Law Experience Series:
- The Rise of the SOCIAL TRAVELER! (9 Learnings from the @DIAsiaTourism Conference)
- DOY KUAY TEOW REUA: Best Boat Noodle Restaurant in Bangkok @migrationology
- THAI JUNGLE CURRY: Ran Gaeng Pa Sriyan Restaurant in Bangkok @migrationology
- SOUL FOOD MAHANAKORN: Modern Regional Street Food in Bangkok #AmazingThailand
- My AMARI WATERGATE BANGKOK & THAI ON 4 Experience #AmazingThailand
- @EXPIQUE Bangkok: Diversity and Harmony Walking Tour Photo Essay #AmazingThailand
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. Happy to meet all the Travel Bloggers who were brave enough to push through with their trip to Bangkok. 🙂