I’m offering a full time project manager and content manager role for Our Awesome Planet. You’ll be in our office in Makati, working with me directly to launch the new projects for OAP in 2014 and beyond.
Here are some details on qualifications and work expectation, with the links to apply at the end. Please share this with your family and friends who might be fit for this role.
I’m looking for a trustworthy individual with the following qualifications:
- Must be passionate about online business, digital platforms, and blogging business,
- Preferrably a blogger also, or who wants to be a blogger someday,
- Must be meticulous and gives attention to details,
- A graphic designer or illustrator is a plus, or at least knows how to process images, and
- Have experience on managing or working on projects to completion.
In terms of work, you can expect the following:
- I’ll personally train you on the best internet marketing training you’ll ever get in Manila,
- The role is fulfilling because at the end of the day, the projects we will be doing will have a positive change in the Philippines,
- You will work with me remotely but based in our Makati office daily,
- You’ll be given a laptop, and access to online but must be self-motivated to accomplish the tasks, and
- There’s a probation period of 6 months with a starting salary of P15,000/month.
Applications will be open starting this July, and will immediately close once I recruited the right person. The person will be hired immediately so you must be available to start as soon as possible.
To apply, please let me know what’s your story, what’s your contact info, and why you are qualified for the role in 1-2 minutes in the video recorder below:
Good luck! Let me know if you have questions or clarifications in the comments section below.
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Nothing to disclose. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. I will not entertain emailed applications, please make sure to record an application video first.