Here’s a photo essay of our 29th Negros Trade Fair 2014: Smile Beyond Borders experience…
- Sept. 23: Governor’s Night
- Sept. 24 10.00am: Official opening of the trade fair
- Sept. 24 6.00pm: Masskara Night
- Sept. 26: NVC Foundation Thank You Day
- Sept. 27: The 8th Tipon Negrosallians (a reunion of Metro Manila-based alumni of the University of St. La Salle and St. Joseph School)
It also features the Balay Kalamay Exhibit: The Story of the Sugar Industry of Negros, in collaboration with the Sugar Regulatory Administration and Victorias Milling Company.
#1. Furniture & Furnishings
#2. Gifts & Housewares
#3. Fashion & Garments
#4. Natural & Organic
Here are my favorites…
There’s also hot food, including the original Chicken Inasal and Manolo’s Negrense food.
The 29th Negros Trade Fair
Dates & Operating Hours:
- Sept. 24, 25, and 28 (Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday): 10am to 9pm
- Sept. 26 and 27 (Friday and Saturday): 10am to 10pm
Entrance is free!
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: I wrote this article with my own biases, opinions, and insights. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. I love this Don Papa Rum Cocktail–Kapag Serious Ka–served during the preview cocktail. 🙂