You would need to start your German Schengen Visa application at least one month or as early as 3 months before your scheduled travel.
Here’s how to apply for Schengen Visa in the German Embassy in Manila…
STEP#1. Setup Appointment for German Visa Application
STEP #2. Prepare German Tourist Visa Application Requirements
For more info, visit German Embassy Manila Visa Procedure and Forms Section
STEP #3. Fill-up Online Application Form for German Tourist Schengen Visa
STEP #4. Apply Personally in the German Embassy in Manila
German Embassy Manila
25/F Tower 2, RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Ave (cor Sen. Gil Puyat Ave), Makati City
Mailing address: German Embassy Manila, P.O. Box 2190, Makati CPO, Makati City, 1261 Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone: +632 702-3000
Fax: +632 702-3015
Visa Section Fax: +632 702-3045
Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 11.30 hours.
Monday to Thursday: 7:30am to 3:30pm
Fridays: 7:30am to 2:30pm
For more info, visit German Embassy Manila website
AWESOME BERLIN – The Best Kept Secret City of Europe Series:
- BERLIN: 10 Most Awesome Experiences for First Timers in Berlin!
- BERLIN: The Fall of the Berlin Wall–25th Year Anniversary! @VisitBerlin
- SUNDAYS IN BERLIN: Alexanderplatz, Bayernallee Filipino Mass, Mauerpark Flea Market & Lost in U-Bahn! (First Impressions of Germany)
- BERLIN BUNDESTAG: Käfer Breakfast at the Rooftop of the Reichstag Building!
- BERLIN: An Awesome Underground Supper Clubbing Experience in Berlin! @SupperClubbing
- BERLIN: Meeting SupperClub Founder at Hüttenpalast Caravan-Hotel in Hipster-District of Neukölln
- BERLIN: Hasir + Doner Kebab – The Best Turkish Food Outside of Turkey! @BarbaraWoolsey
- BERLIN: Meeting The Filipina Diplomatic Wife in Berlin over Berlin Chocolates @DiplomaticWife
- BERLIN: What I Learned from Berlin’s Best Bloggers at Max und Moritz Old Berlin Tavern?
- BERLIN: TEUFELSBERG – Abandoned Cold War-era Spy Station on top of the Devil’s Mountain!
- BERLIN: Markthalle Neun Street Food Market Thursdays @BerlinFood
- BERLIN: White Trash Fast Food – “Exotic food just like Mama used to make!”
- BERLIN: The TIM RAUE Experience – Best Chef in Berlin? (A Review)
- BERLIN: Motel One Berlin-Alexanderplatz (A Review)
- GERMAN VISA MANILA: How to Apply for Schengen Visa in the German Embassy in Manila?
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Our Berlin Trip was courtesy of the Foreign Ministry as part of the Blogger Visitors Program of the Federal Republic of Germany. I wrote this article with my own biases, opinions, and insights. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. Be prepared for an interrogation from the German Embassy Visa personnel.
One thought on “GERMAN VISA MANILA: How to Apply for Schengen Visa in the German Embassy in Manila?”
Good Day.. I am married but i have a friend from germany.. he invited me to visit germany ..is it possible that i can visit to his country? and sponsor my visits?