I’m offering a full time Digital and Social Media Manager for Our Awesome Planet. You’ll be working with me directly to execute social media campaigns and strategies for the food and travel projects in the OAP blog.
Here are some details on qualifications and work expectation, with the process on how to apply in the end. Please share this with your family and friends who might be fit for this role.
I’m looking for a trustworthy individual with the following qualifications:
- Must be passionate about online business, digital platforms, and blogging business,
- Must be meticulous and gives attention to details,
- Have experience in social media marketing, blogging and instagram, and
- Graphic designer or illustrator is a plus, or at least knows how to process images.
In terms of work, you can expect the following:
- Best social media and internet marketing training you’ll ever receive in the Philippines,
- Job Fulfillment because the projects we will be doing will have a positive change in the Philippines,
- Location-independent role with opportunities to eat and travel around the Philippines, and
- A probation period of 6 months with a starting salary of P15,000/month.
Application is now open until March 20, 2015 (Friday) and you should be ready to start immediately.
To apply, please let me know what’s your story, what’s your contact information, and why you are the most qualified for the role in 1-2 mins in the video recorder below (one video application per applicant only):
Good luck! Let me know if you have questions or clarifications in the comments section below.
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org a short video of what’s your story, your contact information, and why you are the most qualified for the role in 1-2 mins