Congratulations to the Top 10 winners based on Foodie’s Votes during the opening of Bellysima 2015 last Independence Day weekend!
Catch them again for 1 whole month at the BELLYSIMA @ GLORIETTA 5 market every FRIDAY AND SATURDAY from 10am to 10pm!
(1) Milkman Dairy Bar
Edible Cookie Dough, Cereal Milks
For more info, visit: Milkman Dairy Bar
(2) Cebu’s Best
Cebu’s Boneless Lechon Belly and other Cebu delicacies/products
Hot and Iced brewed coffee (Arabica, Barako, Benguet, Sagada) Coffee Syrups,Basil lemon grass, melon ginger cold juices
For more info, visit Kurikipu.
(4) Salata PH
Seasonal fresh produce, Salad dressings, sauces and add-ons
For more info, visit @SalataPH.
(5) Apag Mirangle
Kapampangan specialities (Nasing Marangle,Permented Fish,Atcharang Papaya, Chicharon etc)
For more info, visit Apag Marangle.
(6) Wise Eats Foods
Artisan Sausages, Chorizos (Spanish & Portuguese), Lamb Ham, Lamb Bacon
For more info, visit Lokalitea.
(8) Touch of Ellechar
Cupcake(mango,banana,chocolate), corn muffin,customized cupcake with fondant
For more info, visit Touch of Ellehcar.
Heirloom rice varieties from Cordilleras
For more info, visit http://irri.org/.
(10) Jacob’s Peanut Praline Butter
Peanut Praline Butter (Coconut Sugar, Original and Chili flavor)
For more info, visit Jacob’s Peanut Praline Butter.
BELLYSIMA @ GLORIETTA 5 will be a regular weekend market! Find all sorts of unique and delicious market finds in one place, some of our confirmed vendor partners include:
Find all sorts of unique and delicious market finds in one place, some of our confirmed vendor partners include:
- Mio Gelati (gelato)
- Made By Max PH (almond nut butters and cookies)
- Cocoa Monster (tablea, choco-covered dried mangoes)
- Only the Good Stuff (local hybrid mangoes)
- Milea Bee Farm (honey-based products)
- Choco Locco Gourmet of Chocolates (locally made chocolates)
- Mr. Monty (tofu siomai and sauces)
- Delicane (sugarcane juice)
- Piper’s Pan (cakes)
- Armanisse Kitchen (sausages, nachos, honey calamansi juice)
- Purple Buds (red velvet crinkles and other pastries)
- Bach’s Dagupan Bangus (bangus products)
- Bravo Deli (bottled gourmet tuyo, tinapa, etc.)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly (imported snacks and goods)
See you all EVERY FRIDAY and SATURDAY, from 10am to 10pm!
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is a co-founder of Mercato Centrale who organized Bellysima.. I wrote this article with my biases, opinions, and insights. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. Friday is organic vendors day who will be in Bellysima to provide a pickup point for their customers.
2 thoughts on “Bellysima 2015: And the Top 10 Winners are… (based on Foodie’s Popular Vote)”
Congrats Ferch and Lokalitea!
Dough my goodness! I’m so lucky to have known about some amazing creations from Milkman Dairy Bar.