We love supporting this Mommy Milkshake Marathon last Saturday sponsored by Barbizon, for many reasons:
1. This was the first time our entire family run together for the 2k Fun Run. During the Milo Marathon, Aidan wanted to run with me but it was so hot. So this time, I was able to ran side by side with Aidan together with Rache and Baby4.
2. This was my first run after the long 42k marathon and I was hoping this gets back back into the groove of running. (without fear of dehydration, hahaha)
3. Aidan is still breast feed until today. This is actually one of the reasons why we always bring Aidan with us on road trips and travels outside Manila. He is also healthy and rarely gets sick.
4. I finally met the H@ppy Feet runners: the Bullrunner, Bangingay, Ben Chan, etc. It’s great to meet with fellow Filipinos who loves to run and a few of them are also into Nike +.
5. I do hope Aidan is able to remember his first 2k run. I’m dreaming of the day that we ran a 42k Marathon together…
The Barbizon Mommy Milkshake Marathon by the Bull Runner
2k in 30 minutes for the Diaz Family…. not bad 🙂
Aidan and Rache at the starting line of the Mommy Milkshake Marathon.
Aidan was not in a good mood that morning because of the heat and it rained before the race. We are proud that Aidan is still breast fed until today!
H@ppy Feet Runners — Nice Meeting you guys! I hope to get to know you guys more in the eGroups!
Aidan with Tessa Prieto-Valdez.
Rache with Baby4, Aidan and Anton.
Of course, there were water stations provided by Wilkins. There were a total of 4 water stations in total and Aidan stopped in each one of them because he likes to serve us with water…actually we think he is fascinated with the water station even at home…He likes to serve us with lotsa glass of water.
Aidan and Mommy Rache in the finish line.
Congratulations Aidan, you are a 2k finisher at the age of 2.5 years old!! Yehey!!
8 thoughts on “Mommy Milkshake Marathon”
aww aidan is such a big sport. What a cute boy! and Rach is blooming as ever. Too bad I didn’t get to say hi to you there. I was there but I didn’t join the marathon as I arrived late.
way to go, rache and anton! so glad to hear that aidan still gets the good stuff. cheers!
Aidan looks so cute there
Sayang, hindi ko namalayan. Sama ko rin sana 2 kids ko.
We are running though on Aug 26… Great UP Run.
Congrats to you, Rache, and Aidan! Maybe Aidan should go for his 3k when he turns 3 and 4k when he’s 4 and so on and so forth? 🙂 It was nice to finally meet you. See you at the next race!
ei anton, posted in our group na you wanted to join. tara na. visit us na. 🙂
see you in the next run. august is a pretty busy month for runaholics eh. 🙂
im happy to know aidan still bfeeds! what an inspiration! my 3month old is exclusively bfed as well hence the velcro baby he goes w me everywhere too 😉
so thats why aidan is so ‘siksik’. my son also has the same sexy body. you must be very proud of rache. im sure she will go for tandem feeding when baby4 comes out =)