Most kids love and play with Lego at home. At home, we only have a few Lego blocks and Aidan would love to create a boat or an airplane. You would need a lot of imagination to create one just from a few standard blocks.
LEGO ISLAND CHARITY CAMPAIGN
Entrance is FREE to see the Lego Island Exhibit. It is a fund raising campaign for UNICEF and WORLD VISION to aid in their efforts to help the Filipino Children. (see: official mechanics)
For every P50 Donation, you’ll get:
– a chance to guess the number of LEGO Santa Claus mini-figures in the Christmas Land
– the first (5) correct entries or the closest guess (without going over the actual number) wins a LEGO Set.
– all entries will be checked on January 11, 2009 and posted at hobbes & Landes Fort on January 13, 2009
For every P300 Donation, you’ll get:
– one (1) raffle entry where you can win a Canon Printer or a Special Lego Set (2 winners every week), or three (3) Grand Prize winners of a Canon Camera and a Special Lego Set.
– a chance to build with a bucket full of LEGO bricks (which means you cannot bring it home)
– after building your LEGO creation, Canon will take your picture and post it on the LEGO Photo wall above and uploaded to LEGO Christmas Land.
(Warning: The website is just another LEGO marketing gimmick, the photos are not even uploaded immediately. I guess that is why there is no commitment on when it will be uploaded, maybe next year 🙂
For every P200 donation, you’ll get:
– get and build your own LEGO mini Santa Claus OR Christmas Tree. (You can choose to build a Mrs. Santa Claus )
– after building your LEGO creation, Canon will take your picture and post it on the LEGO Photo wall above and uploaded to LEGO Christmas Land (asa pa 🙂
– the best part is, you can take home your LEGO Santa Claus!
Text and Photos by by Anton Diaz. Copyright 2008.
Mobile: +63917-LOVEOAP (5683627)