First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all Filipinos and Americans celebrating this special occasion!
I would like to personally invite OAP readers to join us for a once-in-a-lifetime Ultimate Pampanga Experience with Ivan Man Dy of Old Manila Walks, Ivan Henares of Ivan, Spanx Enriquez of Manila Boy Blog, and yours truly.
Ultimate Kapampangan Christmas Tour 2008 |
December 20, 2008, Saturday | 7am to 12 mn
Why you should go this year?
1. A Kapampangan Christmas. Since our tour this year is close to Christmas, Claude is preparing a Kapampangan Noche Buena for us. Also, get to experience the biggest parol fiesta in the country 🙂 See the Awesome Beauty of Pampanga!
2. Awesome 5-ways Lechon! Most of the Ultimate Pampanga Tour participants last October were raving about the 5-ways Lechon. You got to check out Ivan’s post on the 5-ways Lechon: Claude Tayag’s Bale Dutung, Everybody’s Cafe and more from Pampanga
3. Meet Anthony Bourdain’s Tour Guide in Manila and Pampanga. Two of the persons featured in the No Reservations Philippine Episode are no other than Claude Tayag and Ivan Man Dy! Get to bond with them during the tour.
4. Special Christmas Tour for a special group of 25 people only. We already have 17 reservations even before I market this tour. We are only looking for 10 more people to complete our tour this year. Join us now!
5. Plus Surprises! Here is a glimpse of what happened last year.
The Ultimate Pampanga Show-Off 2007
Claude Tayag’s Bale Dutung – The Best Kapampangan Restaurant in Pampanga
a Memorable Ultimate Kapampangan Show-Off (7.30am-12.30nn)
Lunch with Claude Tayag and Among Ed (12.30pm to 4.30pm)
Ligligan Parul – Pampanga’s Giant Lantern Festival (4.30pm to 12.30mn)
Journey to the central heartland as we immerse ourselves in things Kapampangan!
From Baroque to Betute, its fun-filled day as we poke around and get intimate with the very best of Pampanga’s cultural offerings. Gawk at the jewel-box of church in Betis while wading through the lahar-buried town of Bacolor.
We’ll stuff ourselves silly with the best Kapampangan fare by one of the country’s best known Pampango chefs! To it cap-off, we’ll have front-row view of the most dazzling display of Kapmpangan artistry- the Ligligan Parul Festival of San Fernando! A tour with nothing but Kapampangan cool!
The Tour Experience
Betis Church* Town of Bacolor* Claude Tayag’s Bale Dutung Restaurant* Pampanga Specialty Shops* Giant Parul Festival in San Fernando* Plus Surprises
Rate: P4,800.00/head (full board, includes: transfers, meals,tour, Lantern festival seats and some SERIOUS food binging!)
Reserve Your Spot Online
Major Credit Cards are Accepted. No Need for a Paypal Account. The transaction is securely processed by Paypal. Plus your earn points from your Credit Card!
- Pay with:
Text by Anton Diaz. Photo by Meg Koh. Copyright 2008.
Mobile: +63917-LOVEOAP (5683627)