The New 7 Wonders of Nature shifts gear to Phase 2.
You Need To Vote AGAIN for Puerto Princesa Subterranean River! Vote Now!
7 Trivia About the New 7 Wonders of Nature
1. In Phase 2, The nominees are now short listed to 261 qualified national and multinational nominees. In each stage, an email address can vote again for seven nominees.
2. The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River is the longest underground river in the World. It is the only National Nominee of the Philippines because it has the most number of votes among the other nominees in the Philippines. The other nominees were dropped from the list in phase 2.
3. Also, vote for the Coral Triangle which spans the area of Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Solomon Islands and TImor-Leste.
4. You can upload your photos of the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River to share to the world what you like about it, what makes it special, why this is your Wonder!
5. On July 7, 2009, the New7Wonders of Nature Panel of Experts, under the leadership of Prof. Federico Mayor, former Director-General of UNESCO, will review the top 77 nominees (based on popular votes) and choose the 21 finalists, to be announced on 21 July 2009.
6.For the Finalist stage, the 21 New7Wonders of Nature Finalists will be put to popular vote in July 2009. Voting will continue throughout 2010 and into 2011. The final declaration of the New7Wonders of Nature will be in 2011.
7. Here is Our Awesome Planet’s official New 7 Wonders of Nature Vote:
Live an Awesome Life in God’s Grace,
Text by Anton Diaz. Copyright 2008.
Mobile: +63917-LOVEOAP (5683627)