DiscOVIries Photo Contest WEEK 7
(Contest Duration: 12.00am November 16, Monday to 11.59pm November 22, Sunday)
For DiscOVIry contest week 7, please share your Best Shopping Secret Discovery this 2009!
Finally, Outlet Stores are mushrooming in Pampanga in the North and in Sta.Rosa, Laguna in the South. Our favorites are the Marks & Spencer and Debenhams Outlet in Paseo de Sta. Rosa. We literally stopped and went down to check out the outlet store when we saw it. Up to 40% to 60% off branded clothes — but of course most of the stocks have odd sizes.
Don’t miss it when you are going up to Tagaytay this Holiday season!
(Tip: Pass through the Greenfields SLEX Exit and you won’t miss this at the back of Paseo de Sta. Rosa.)
So, do you have a Shopping Secret you discovered this 2009 that you’d like to share with us?
The Best Shopping Secret for 2009 wins P2,000 Worth of Ayala eGC’s!
(And a chance to win a brand new Nokia Phone, too!)
And the winner of the Unusual Food Combinations that Work for Week 6 is…
Congratulations to Angie Zafa (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Alugbati Chicharon Combination!
or malabar nightshade spinach is a very healthy vegetable. Chockful of
vitamin C and other anti-oxidants, eating it once or twice a week is
guaranteed to bring in some much needed nutrients into one’s body.
However, this is not the case. One of my favorite dishes is to saute
alugbati with plenty of garlic and onion and top it with homemade
chicharon! Yep, you heard correctly. We save the pork rinds and fat in
the freezer and when we have enough, boil them and fry them into
heart-attack inducing crisp little morsels. Definitely the best way to
eat an otherwise slightly slimy green leafy vegetable!
Can you do me a favor, pwede bang makitikim? Please email me. 🙂
What is the DiscOVIries Photo Contest?
- As part of the OVI by Nokia campaign, I am running an 8-week thematic photo contest on your Food and Travel Discoveries in the Philippines.
- Each week, one winner will receive P2,000 Worth of Ayala eGC’s. The 8 winners will also be eligible for the grand prize of one Nokia phone.
- You need to be a resident of the Philippines to join and win the contest.
It is easy to join this photo contest with 3 easy steps:
- Create an OVI account and activate your OVI Email Address
- Upload a photo of your Best Shopping Secret for 2009 in my shared OVI Photo album: Shopping Secret
- For every photo entry, you should have your name, OVI email address (email@example.com) and a short description of the photo
So, for this week, please share your Best Shopping Secret for 2009!
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. All the 6 bloggers promoting OVI by Nokia are running simultaneous DiscOVIries Photo Contests where you can win P2,000 every week for 8 weeks. You can join any of the contests to increase your chances of winning the eGC and the grand prize of a Nokia phone…
Again, to join, just share a photo of your Best Shopping Secret for 2009!