OVERALL RATING: 4.1
Total Number of Foodies who rated: 315
“The desserts stand up to the brand’s name — Divine!“
Read First: Ultimate Taste Test 3.0 Winner – Divine Desserts (Indeed!)
I liked the crust
– Excellent date cake!
– I love the crunch!” – Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 Foodie
Divine Desserts is probably one of the best dessert suppliers in the country today. 🙂 We discovered them when they joined the Ultimate Taste Test 3 last November, and the foodies raved about their Double Double Fudge Cake and Cookie Caramel Crunch Cake.
In Ultimate Taste Test 4, they offered totally different cakes — Blueberry Streusel Cheesecake and their latest offering — Date Cake. Most foodies raved about these new cakes! They have the same level of food quality and following as Dulcelin. (I wonder what will happen if they decide to go into gourmet food?)
Millet has mastered the art of balancing out the creaminess/sweetness by using contrasting tastes like blueberry or dates. Plus, she enhances the texture by adding some crunchiness to the treats. But some say that her cakes are still too rich and sweet.
“The date cake is to die for!
” – Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 Foodie
The Story of Divine Desserts
by Millet Soberano
Divine Desserts started in 1998 as a start-up home-based bakery operation that catered to friends, family and neighbors in a village in Quezon City. Within a few months, we became a dessert supplier to other start-up cafes and coffee houses. During that time, there were only a few coffee shops and, correspondingly, a few dessert suppliers.
Over the past 11 years, we have been witness to the change in this segment of the industry. We grew from servicing one kiosk to supplying a whole chain of stores. We also learned the business and adapted to our home clients, which include housewives and young professionals who were looking for desserts for their homes, or cakes and pastries to be given as gifts to friends and family.
Today, we offer free delivery to provide added convenience for our customers. After 11 years in the business, we continue to cater to institutions such as cafes, restaurants, coffee shops, and maintain a retail counter for home orders or retail customers. We offer our clients cakes and desserts using all-natural ingredients without additives or preservatives. Our selections are unique and flavorful, prepared consistently, and delivered fresh at our customers’ convenience.
WHAT FOODIES SAY ABOUT DIVINE DESSERTS:
– would come back for more
– the desserts stand up to the brand’s name — Divine!
– yummy yummy yummy!
– not too sweet but delicious
– Divine indeed!
– Divine d’s love it!
– nothing new
– too sweet, no other flavors on the tongue
– too sweet
– I liked the crust
– Excellent date cake!
– I love the crunch!
– amazing! Date Cake is the best 🙂
– The date cakes are very good
– I love the date cake!
– date cake delicious
– love date cake!
– sarap ang date cake & cheese cake
– date cake was moist, cheesecake was good
– I love the date cake! haven’t tasted something like it before
– I could bake better ones
– love the date cake! because of the crunch
– I love the date cake!! the crunch is a great surprise 🙂
– date cake was too caramel-y
– date cake was not too sweet, quite good
– weird yung date cake
– date cake was nice, moist.
WHAT FOODIES SAY ABOUT THE BLUEBERRY STREUSEL CHEESECAKE:
– Cheesecake is divine!
– the cheesecake is great!
– Blueberry cheese cake FTW!
– I like the cheesecake
– lessen sweetness of cheesecake
– cheese cake would have been better chilled 🙂
– I would really recommend the cheesecakes
– Blueberry streusel is heavenly!
– like apartment 1b’s cheesecake
– creamy, melts in your mouth
– blueberry streusel never fails!
– great tasting cheesecake! superb!
– the best cheesecake & date cake was amazing!
– very good cheesecake! rich!
– very yummy cheesecake! very good!
– cheesecake is creamy, really well done!
– blueberry cheesecake tastes so good!
– love the cheesecake
– yummy blueberry cake
– best cheese cake ever
– would have been better if it were frozen
– Cheesecake so great!
– blueberry streusel cheescake so creamy
DATE CAKE (P600 – 6 in. Cake)
BLUEBERRY STREUSEL CHEESECAKE (Regular – P500, Large – P990)
Divine Desserts, Inc
148 ATC Centre, Katipunan Avenue
Brgy. St. Ignatius, Quezon City
Telephone Number: +632 913-9875
Telefax: +632 439-3069
Open from Monday to Sunday 10am-7pm
They deliver to a limited area for a minimum purchase of P800.00.
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: All the food suppliers who joined the Ultimate Taste Tests 4 provided FREE samples to 1,000 foodies. Only those suppliers who were rated 3.3 and above (by the foodies) are featured as the UTT4 winners in the blog.
P.S. We are now receiving applications for Foodie Suppliers and Event/Media Sponsors for the Ultimate Taste Test 5.0 in August. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 0917-5318949.
Also, we will sell tickets to the event so that we will solve the registration line issues. 🙂 I will announce when it will be available during the first week of July. 🙂
Thank You to our Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 Sponsors:
- Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 is co-presented by San Miguel Lifestyle Brews.
- SCALA is the country’s premier paperboard packaging to the food industry. They provided the cute carton trays for the Ultimate Taste Test 4.0.
- Creative Juice is the official Events and Logistics partner for the Ultimate Taste Test Events.
- Proceeds of the Ultimate Taste Test Event are for the benefit of MASED Foundation.
- Electronic Yellow Pages (EYP) is the official media partner for the Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 event.
- The event is supported by Oishi, Ampalaya Plus, and Asia United Bank.