Our Awesome Planet and San Miguel Lifestyle Brews
invite you to the Biggest Ultimate Taste Test Event in the Philippines 🙂
What Foodies can expect in Ultimate Taste Test 5.0?
- The latest and biggest food discoveries for the Holiday Season!
Be cool by giving unique food gifts this Christmas…
- We are now selling Tickets to UTT5.0 @ P385/person
- Includes a bottle of San Miguel Super Dry, Premium All-Malt or Cerveza Negra
(For Foodies 18 years old and above only)
- Exclusive to 1,000 foodies with 500 sit-down capacity.
- Be a Food Critic for a day by rating the best food suppliers in the country today.
What Food Suppliers can expect in Ultimate Taste Test 5.0?
- More Organized Food Tasting Event with guaranteed 1,000 foodies. If your product is really good, it would go viral and spread through the foodie community.
- No Registration Fee but you need to provide bite-sized taste portion of your latest products enough for 1,000 foodies.
- Optional P500 electricity fee if you would need to cook your products on site. Usage of LPG is not allowed.
- The top 25 food suppliers who meet the average rating of 3.3 and above will be featured in Our Awesome Planet blog in November/early December.
Ultimate Taste Test 5.0 Christmas Holiday Edition:
What: Ultimate Taste Test 5.0 — Be a Food Critic for a Day!
When: November 5, Friday, 7pm
Where: NBC Tent (Parking is available at The Fort Strip or around the NBC Tent)
Ivan Man Dy, Food & Culture Guide of Old Manila Walks fame
Spanky Enriquez, Food & Political Blogger @ Manila Boy Blog
For the benefit of the construction of the St. Michael the Archangel Church in Bonifacio Global City.
This is the Holiday event you should not miss!
How to participate as one of the 1,000 foodies in the event, please fill up the form below:
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. For interested Food Suppliers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Ultimate Taste Test 5 Supplier”