Rockwell UTT Winner #3:
5LOAVES & 2FISH
118 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
103 foodies rated 4- I love it!
72 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
16 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
5 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
We first discovered Lavosh Chips when Dinah introduced them to the public when Midnight Mercato opened. Her products are presented well alongside her nicely designed booth. She would always be there, ready to serve with a smile and passionately educating customers on what lavosh chips are.
In Rockwell UTT, I personally loved her Creamy Walnut-Basil Pesto Brulee w/ Coco sugar spread and the Crunchy Sweet Tablea Lavosh Chips with rich Dark Chocolate Dip.
5Loaves & 2Fish deserves the No. 3 spot with a 3.99 rating in the recent Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test! Congratulations, Dinah! We are looking forward to your new creations. 🙂
The Story of 5Loaves & 2Fish
by Dinah Grace M. Miro
About the product/Pricelist:
Healthy,Crunchy Vegetable Lavosh Chips:
(5 variants: spinach, carrots, sugarbeets, sweet tablea & original)
50g. – P60.00
100g. – P120.00
200g. – P240.00
300g. – P350.00
400g. – P450.00
500g. – P550.00
(Available in boxes or plastic food grade pouches)
Specialty Dips & Spreads:
Pure Beef Taco-Mozzarella Melt with Pineapple – P220
Creamy Walnut-Basil Pesto Brulee w/ Coco sugar – P200
Caramelized Onion & Kesong Puti Brulee w/ Fresh Arugula – P200
Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip – P200
Velvety Chicken Liver Mousse – P190
Herbed Chicken and Shiitake Mushroom Spread – P190
Spicy Milkfish Tinapa Spread – P180
Sweet and Spicy Dulong in Garlic and Olive Oil – P180
Special Dulong in Garlic and Olive oil – P180
Basil Pesto & Sundried Tomato Spread – P170
Queso Blanco Dip – P150
Rich Dark Chocolate Dip – P150
Fresh Red Tomato-Coriander Salsa – P100
> Poached Foie Gras in Pink & Green Peppercorn w/
– Homemade Suha Relish
– Homemade Watermelon Relish
> Caviar Pie
Note: Brulee Food Items in rectangle foil tray
Bottled Food Items in 8 oz.
Please allow 3 days advance notice to place orders. Thank you.
- salsa taste good
- liver spread malansa
- light & tasty
- very varied, healthy and chips i wouldn’t mind eating again
- chicken pate & pesto to die for! chips are nice and fine too!
- the tomato- coriander salsa was good
- good spread!
- chips were very light & crispy. love the pesto & pate
- never had duck pate, now i’m a convert!
- interesting concept!
- loved the dips. chips would’ve been better with more crunch
- i liked the dips
- nice, healthy alternative to potato chips
- really delicious
- perfect combinations
- dips no taste
- chicken liver was good. it has rich flavor
- nice pesto spread
- great flavor combination
- my favorite was chips dipped in choco
- very unique
- love the tablea chocolate
- great party food
- healthy & super yummy chips!
- so good!
- good food snacks for afternoon
- chips dry, pesto sweet, pasta heaven!
- healthy, crunchy, not greasy
- dips were good (basil especially)!
- yummy dips
- tastes good
- incredible pesto!
- good pesto & tomato combination!
- yummy! like the pesto, basil, salsa & choco
- presentation & food was good
- taste was ok. chips were light and taste good
- love it!
- it’s delicious!
- healthy i suppose, but not my thing. creamy pate
- perfect for cocktail parties
- everything was awesome as long as there’s dip
- pasta was excellent!
- sweet basil pesto is my new fave!
- basil & chocolate <3
- unique & healthy
- pesto brulee is soooo good, i forgot my name!
- best stuff in ultimate taste test
- pesto was really good. HOT
- it is okey
- i love the pesto-queso blanco melt and it’s healthy
- the dips melt in your mouth. awesome!
- like the pesto & sugar but got a bit sweet
- liver & pesto flavors were amazing
- adventurous flavors that work!
- very healthy plus good for snack
- the best!!!!
- 5 stars!
- like your store’s name
- dips: pesto & cocosugar=genius:)
- healthy & delicious
- put this in mercato
- my fave!
- it was very healthy & the dips blended
- tastes just fine
- fave ko!
- pesto w sugar is yummy!
- tablea w choco also good
- uniquely tasted chip
- sarap the mousse dip
- love the pate!
- would want to buy this at mercato
- just ok
- the cheese dip is yummy
- great combination of the pesto, tomatoes
- tastes good & great for gifts
- the chicken liver spread and spinach cracker is good
- love the salsa & chocolate fondue. pesto was ace
- dips are great
- yummy spread
- good taste
- love everything! superb!
- pesto is fantastic!
- it tastes good
- love the chicken liver mousse
- love it!
- healthy chips
- nice idea for parties
- yum! especially the chicken liver mousse
- choco dip tastes great & crunchy dip
- chocolate dip was of cheap quality
- extremely good MMMMMMMMM!
- cool concept
- the pesto is really good!
- great work on the veggie chips
- i like how healthy and light it is
- great packaging
- great pesto!
- light & healthy
- a bit expensive
- the one i enjoyed the most :)!
- pesto was good
- veggie chips were good
- loved the chocolate
- tablea was great, chicken liver was overpowering
- i love your pesto!
- it was very unique
- pesto was great
- interesting chips
- liver = needs acidity
- ingenious!!! the mozarella spinach dip was heavenly!
- unique good taste!
- very unique product
- very good. Light and healthy
- chips are light, blend well with dips. FANTASTIC!
- so great! owner was so friendly!
- nice texture, great for dessert
- great variety & concept
- the liver mousse is awesome
- really awesome!
- OK Good!
- spreads are a must try!
5Loaves & 2Fish
DINAH GRACE M. MIRO
Mobile Number: +63 920 960-3778
Live an Awesome Life,
Call or Text Me: +63917 5683-627 (LOVE-OAP)
Follow Me FacebookTwitterFlickr Youtube
- a Rockwell UTT Winner Certificate;
- a winner feature in Our Awesome Planet; and
- a guaranteed spot in any of the Mercato Centrale markets. 🙂
For more info about UTT 7.0, check out: Your Ultimate Taste Test 7.0 Checklist. Are you ready?
Related OAP Blog Posts:
OAP | The Ultimate Food Trip happens in Rockwell on September 3
OAP | The Foodies’ Guide to Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test
OAP | My Cheers Moments @ Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test
Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test is Co-Presented by:
2 thoughts on “5Loaves & 2Fish’s Healthy, Crunchy Vegetable Lavosh Chips”
OMG. I can’t believe I forgot 5 Loaves and 2 Fish. Yes, these are REALLY GOOD. Are they still joining Midnight Mercato? I tried looking for them after UTT 6.0 but couldn’t find them anywhere. Thank you for posting her number! I will be getting in touch with her soon 🙂
No they are not anymore in Midnight Mercato, but I’m still convincing her to put up a stall.