(Read first: Ultimate Taste Test X @ Rockwell: Foodie’s Cheat Sheet)
UTT X: Rockwell Winner #3:
VILLA DEL CONTE
152 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
105 foodies rated 4- I love it!
54 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
24 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
0 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
Villa Del Conte is a Filipino Brand of artisan chocolate made from a rural town in Padova, Italy. Check out the complete story of VILLA DEL CONTE Chocolates.
Our favorite flavors are:
- Praline Balls in Dark Chocolate with Coffee Cream Filling (Black Wrapper),
- Praline Balls in Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut Cream Filling (Silver Wrapper),
- Salted Toffee,
- Tartufone (Chocolate with Hazelnuts), and
- Chocolate-coated Castañas
No doubt, this is the best chocolate in Manila this holiday season. 🙂
Congratulations, Villa Del Conte, for winning the #3 spot in the Ultimate Taste Test series!
The Story behind VILLA DEL CONTE:
Ours is a story that spans three generations. The making of this confectionary masterpiece started with the hands of Nazzareno Cattapan whose pioneering spirit and passion for creating only the finest cioccolato gave birth to a thriving craft. For us at Villa Del Conte Cioccolato Sublime, chocolate is not just a resplendent dessert but also an edible art form.
It is in the idyllic rural locale of Villa Del Conte in Padova, Italy where we create our artisanal chocolates. Much like an heirloom, each recipe is passed on from father to son. Nazzareno bequeathed the cioccolato legacy to his son, Orfeo Celestino who in turn, also passed it on to his. Today, at the helm of the operations is the third-generation cioccolato connoisseur Enrico Nazzareno.
For 75 years now, we have been making traditional fine chocolates handcrafted by our artisans in our factory here in Italy. With decades of experience in our craft, we make sure that premium ingredients go into each cioccolato so that every bite is seeping with sumptuous flavors that only authentic, first-grade chocolates can offer.
Villa Del Conte’s Price List:
What Foodies Say About Your Food:
- Talk about rich chocolate
- The best ever
- Excellent Chocolate
- Silky smooth chocolate. Thumbs up
- Delightfully good!
- Chocolate is smooth
- Love the chocolates
- Smooth! Tasked like premium
- Loved the hazelnut! The dark chocolate suffered a bit in comparison
- Sorry. Dont like that much
- had to go back for more
- Keep it up
- Love your chocolate w/ hazelnut
- Delicious chocolates!
- too sweet
- Yummy! I love hazelnut
- Not dark enough
- one of the best
- More serving please
- Love it
- Have tried it before & would definitely recommend it!
- tastes gourmet
- rich choco
- hazelnut too sweet for me
- coffee cream is good
- the milk one was heaven
- love the hazelnut
- hazelnut is good
- dark choco and coffee nice
- smooth and creamy
- verry good
- I love choco
- legit italian chocolate love it
- kinda sweet
- milk chocolate = good
- good job
- nice balance w/ coffee but too slightly sweet
- love the coffee dark choco
- definitely the best
- good flavor
- who doesn’t love good chocolate
- chocolate tastes good
- yum yum yum
- love the hazelnut
- chocolate is and will always be great
- too sweet
- Rich Chocolate
- Love the hazel, good PR, friendly staff
- Like in switzerland
- I’ll Recommend it!
- Best chocolate in the world
- Great Texture.
- Real quality chocolates
Check out the Villa Del Conte Complete Brochure.
VILLA DEL CONTE CIOCCOLATO
Flagship Store is located at the G/F Resorts World Manila (beside Cafe Maxims)
Other branches: 3/F Trinoma, 2/F Greenbelt 5, 3/F Shangri-la Plaza Mall
Telephone: +632 893-2575 or 621-6101
Email: Info@VilladelConteCioccolato.com or CioccolatoSublime@gmail.com
Facebook: Villa del Conte
Related Blog Post: VILLA DEL CONTE Chocolates Guide and Our Favorite Flavors!
Ultimate Taste Test X: 2nd Rockwell UTT Winners:
- NEW ZEALAND ICE CREAM’s Hokey Pokey and Macadamia Supreme
- BAYANI BREW’s Purple Leaf Tea! A Proud Product of Gawad Kalinga Enchanted Farm 🙂
- VILLA DEL CONTE’s Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut Chips & Dark Chocolate with Coffee Cream
- SKEW U’s USDA Angus Tapa 🙂
- BLUE TOQUE’s Nutella Mousse Cake!
- CARLO’S KITCHEN’s Crunchy Belly!
- EVERYDAY MOM. Healthy and Yummy. Naturally!
- CHOW FUN’s Chicken Fry & Dark Chocolate Buchi
- MASATAMI SHAVE ICE’s Swiss Cheese & Peanut & Black Sesame Duo
- SAINT’S ALP Blueberry Double Chocolate
- SWIZZLE’s Rainbow Shot & Caramel Beer 🙂
- THE FRUIT GARDEN’s Berry Dream & Tropical Paradise Jam
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz in Twitter and @OurAwesomePlanet in Instagram.
Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet 🙂
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for following and supporting Our Awesome Planet!
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet’s Ultimate Taste Test is a gathering of different food and drink concessionaires who give a free taste of their goodies that are already in the market, have just been launched or will soon be launched. The atmosphere is festive and everybody will have a good time giving in to all kinds of gustatory delights. Foodies become food critics and rate the food sampled on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest. The top participants are featured in Our Awesome Planet. (Read: Ultimate Taste Test X @ Rockwell: Foodie’s Cheat Sheet)
P.S. Thanks to our sponsors for the Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test X Event!
Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test is Co-Presented by:
Thanks to Multiply!
One thought on “VILLA DEL CONTE’s Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut Chips & Dark Chocolate with Coffee Cream Filling”
Wow! That’s amazing…