This is the first time that we visited Boracay in December. I must agree with most that December is the best time to be in Boracay because the beach is whiter, the sky bluer and the ambiance cooler. Hence, this time is known as the Boracay’s White Christmas.
It was also the first time for our three boys to experience the white powdery sand beaches of Boracay. But what can one do in an island (with kids) made more famous by its vibrant night life and adult-oriented activities?
Here are 10 Never-Boring Experiences to Enjoy with your Kids in Boracay:
BORACAY’S WHITE CHRISTMAS Series:
- BORACAY’s White Christmas: 10 Never-Bored Experiences to Enjoy with your Kids in Boracay!
- THE DISTRICT Boracay Experience: Perfect Location for Families with Kids 🙂
#1: Swimming in White-Sand Beach with Crystal-Clear Waters
#2: Playing in the Super-Fine Sand
#3: Swimming in the Kids’ Pool
#4: It’s more fun to drink juice for kids in Boracay
#5: Balloon Ride @ D’Mall is a must!
#6: Play Table Football @ EPIC
#7: Boracay Experience is Not Complete without Sunset Paraw Sailing
Paraw is a unique sailboat that are mostly found in Boracay and the Visayas. It has two outriggers or katig, and motorless. It is usually designed with a net where people can sit and appreciate the sunset.
During the peak sunset time at 5pm, you can get the boat for P800, good for 2 adults for 30 minutes. The kids should be free of charge if you talk to the boatmen directly.
If you sail on or before 4pm, you can get it at a low of P600 for 2 adults (with kids free of charge) and sailing for 1 hour.
Most middlemen would charge: P1,000 for 1-2 persons, and P1,500 for 3-4 persons.
#8: Bungee Jump for Kids!
#9: Watching the Fire Dancers along the Beach
#10: Watching Boracay’s Musical Pyro 🙂
That’s it! Let me know if you have additional suggestions or recommendations for what to do with kids in Boracay in the comments.
Related BORACAY Blog Posts:
- BORACAY’s White Christmas: 10 Never-Boring Experiences to Enjoy with your Kids!
- THE DISTRICT Experience: A Perfect Location for Families with Kids @DistrictBoracay
- Boracay 2012: CRAFTY’S ROOFTOP BORACAY – Best Indian Cuisine on the Island?
- What’s New in Boracay in 2010? (Part 1 of 2)
- What’s New in Boracay in 2010? (Part 2 of 2)
- Tips on Getting To and Around Boracay – 2009
- Boracay 101: A Bora First Timer’s Guide To Boracay’s Best Restaurants, Must Try Food and Gimmick Places
- Top5 Bora Resto! [ The Bora Life #3 ]
- My Mandala Spa Experience [ The Bora Life #2 ]
- [The Bora Life.1] Top Ten 10 Cool Things to do in Boracay!
- Boracay’s Mystique…
Live an Awesome Life,
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Disclosure: We paid for all our meals, and experiences featured in this post except for the Bungee Jump which is courtesy of The Sands Boracay who allowed us to try it for free. I wrote this blog post myself, it expresses my own opinions, and we only blog about things that are awesome. I have no business relationship with any company mentioned in this post or any organization promoting it. As a policy, I don’t receive compensation from food and travel places we feature in the blog.
P.S. Make sure to boost your kid’s immune system when swimming in the waters of Boracay. We never had any problem, but it’s better to be prepared. Read E. Coli: More Fun In Boracay?