UTT XI: Rockwell Winner #6: (Dessert)
137 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
149 foodies rated 4- I love it!
136 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
63 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
14 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
One of my favorite variations of the Cronut™ (a croissant-doughnut hybrid by Chef Dominique Ansel) is the home-based kronuts version by BRONUTS.
It’s a thick, flaky sweet dough with a hole in a middle, filled with cream and topped with flavorful treats. I like their savory version, Cream Cheese & Bacon, and the sweet version, Belgian Chocolate with Salted Caramel.
Congratulations to Edie Lim and partners for winning UTT XI with their yummy Bronuts creation!
The Story of BRONUTS’ Kronuts
Bronuts can be likened to the NY-famous cronut but Bronuts ups the playing field with more exciting and intriguing flavors. Flaky sweet dough filled with a variety of favourite fillings with a complimentary coating – cream cheese, Belgian chocolate, strawberry, and custard cream.
What Foodies Say About Bronuts:
- Definitely memorable!!!
- Cheaper than cronuts!
- May laban sa Wildflour!
- I like the blueberry flavor!
- Same as cronuts, nothing new
- Cream cheese and bacon was good
- No more cream cheese 🙁
- Belgian Chocolate’s the best!
- Love the cream cheese
- Presentation could have been better.
- Chocolate cronut would’ve been better with a different chocolate.
- Good varying flavors
- Like them nuts
- Too heavy
- Bacon!! 🙂
- Great bronut!
- Love the fact that there’s a non-sweet bronut (bacon)
- Belgian chocolate omfg
- Love the chocolate flavor!
- Grabeeeeh! 🙂
- Don’t like the herb
- Bread was amazing
- Bit too sweet
- Good Job, Bro! Nuts about you!
- Fave kind!
- Better than other cronuts
- Blueberry nice
- Loved it! Layers of Tasty Good!
- Cream cheese and bacon too salty!
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. Thanks to our sponsors for the Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test XI Event!
Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test is Co-Presented by: