When in Korea, you’ve got to taste the authentic Korean Fried Chicken, so we visited NOO NA HOL DAK Chicken while shopping in MYEONGDONG — The 9th Most Expensive Shopping Street in the World.
Here’s a photo essay of our experience…
I don’t know much about Korean Street Food, so I would love to hear your suggestions on the must-tries. Do you agree with this list of Top 10 Korean Street Food?
Related Post: JINSADAEK: 14-Course Traditional Korean Food Experience!
- O HUI Super Anti-Aging Essence
- SU:M Flawless Regenerating Eye Cream
- LANEIGE Perfect Renew Night Treatment & Emulsion
- SNAIL MASK by Etude House
Let me know if there are other Korean cosmetic brands you recommend.
Noo Na Hol Dak
The entire menu is in Korean but they have photos so you can just point to what you want.
Awesome Korea Experience: Be Inspired Series
- RAKKOJAE Secret Hanok Escape: An Ultimate Immersion to Korean Culture (Seoul)
- JINSADAEK: 14-Course Traditional Korean Food Experience!
- SAMGYEOPSAL: Lovin’ the Korean Grilled Pork Belly BBQ Experience…Yum!
- NAMSANGOL: Traditional Hanok Village + Seoul Millennium Time Capsule
- SEOUL TOWER: First Timer’s Guide to Namsan Seoul Tower Experience
- CHANGDEOKGUNG PALACE & JONGMYO SHRINE: Pilgrimage to Korea’s World Heritage Sites
- MYEONG-DONG & NOO NA HOL DAK: Korean Fried Chicken Dinner
- DONG-LIM KNOT MUSEUM: Learning the Art of Traditional Korean Maedeup (Knots)
- INSA-DONG: Korea’s Traditional Food & Artist Culture Street
- ITAEWON: IP Boutique Hotel & Flying Pan Korean Brunch Experience
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. Thank you to Korean Tourism Organization of Manila for the Asian On Air Program: Asia Power Bloggers Tour of South Korea! 감사합니다 Kamsahamnida!
P.S. Myeongdong is also one of the best places to exchange your dollars into Korean Won.