GREEKA KOUZINA is a Greek-inspired restaurant known for their lamb dishes, Greek salads, and big servings for sharing with family and friends.
They recently opened their 2nd branch in SM Aura Premier. Here’s what to expect…
The best seats in the house are along the sides, under the Meditteranean-inspired colorful lamps.
The lights are mesmerizing, seducing you to come inside and eat under their powerful glow.
GREEKA KOUZINA MENU: Pita & Dips | Meze Appetizer | Salads Salata | Greek Kouzina Salad | Souvlaki, Lamb Burger | Gyros | Meats | Lamb (Arni) | Seafood | Sidings | Pasta | Desserts
The menu prices are a bit expensive but the serving sizes are big enough for sharing. The main courses also come with a side dish.
✮ GRILLED CHICKEN SOUVLAKI SALAD (P450). Mixed greens spruced up with raisins and nuts is a delicious partner of our char-grilled chicken souvlaki.
We ordered the salad with grilled chicken and pita. The chicken was juicy and flavorful. The serving size is enough for 4-5 people but some of the vegetables looked tired.
KRASATES (Pork Chops) (P480). 2 pcs. grilled pork chop served with blue cheese walnut and Greeka’s signature gravy.
We ordered the pork chops which were very tasty, especially with the blue cheese.
We ordered this simple vegetable pasta for the side dish.
✮ ARNI LEMONATO (ROAST LAMB) (P610). Greeka’s Bestseller! 5 hour roast lamb that falls off the bone.
This lamb was very tasty and so tender that the meat falls off the bone. It was a bit malansa though but you can order some mint jelly to counter that.
SIDE DISH: Greek Couscous Salad
We ordered another salad with couscous and cheese for the side. We already got a big salad portion so we should have just chosen another pasta dish from the sidings menu.
I like searching for pieces of meat hidden under the bones. It was a generous serving of lamb. Would have been nice to be able order a half serving for a smaller group.
BAKLAVA (P180). Layered phyllo with pistachio, walnuts and cashews. Topped with guiltless Greek yogurt.
It was too sweet and not as crunchy. Ask to serve the sweet syrup on the side.
Overall, we like the ambiance, the lamp highlights, and the big servings. Order the Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Salad for a healthy start and the Arni Lemonato if you are craving for a good roast lamb. Skip the dessert and go to Pinkberry or Bono Gelato for sweet treats.
Budget is about P700/head. I wish they could serve half portions at more affordable price points.
2F, SM Aura Premier, McKinley Parkway cor. 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Operating Hours: Daily 10:00am to 10:00pm
Telephone: +632 964-3354
Mobile: +63 917 514-0157
Facebook: Greeka Kouzina
SM AURA FOOD TRIP SERIES
- SM AURA FOOD TRIP: Where to Eat and What’s New in @SMAuraPremier in 2014?
- OGETSU HIME: Goddess of Food by Villavicencio’s @SMAuraPremier
- RAMEN NAGI “BUTAO”: Gourmet Ramen now in Manila! @SMAuraPremier
- YAKITORI ONE: What’s Your Favorite Yakitori @YakitoriOne?
- TAMARIND by Chef Tum: Level Up of Jatujak Thai Resto @SMAuraPremier
- SHINE Bakery & Cafe: Chorizo Rice & Chashu! @ShineBakeryCafe @SMAuraPremier
- GREEKA KOUZINA: Greek Food & Arni Lemonato (Roast Lamb) @SMAuraPremier
- LUGANG CAFE: What to Order in the Best Contemporary Taiwanese Resto in Manila?
- IKKORYU FUKUOKA RAMEN Philippines’ Black Garlic Tonkotsu Ramen! @ikkoryuph
- PAUL: Boulangerie, Patisserie, Restaurant, and Salon de Thé in Manila! (First Look)
- COCA Restaurant in Manila! @SMAuraPremier
- LE FAMILY: Vietnamese Restaurant @SMAuraPremier
Related Blog Post: SM AURA: Premier Shopping & Foodie Supermarket Haven + Sky Park @SMAuraPremier Taguig! (First Impressions)
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. What’s your favorite at Greeka Kouzina?
One thought on “GREEKA KOUZINA: Greek Food & Arni Lemonato (Roast Lamb) @SMAuraPremier”
A friend got food poisoning last week and is recovering