COVENT GARDEN is a historic building converted into a shopping centre in 1980. It’s famous for its cute cafes, pubs, small stalls, a craft market called Apple Market, and a tiangge called Jubilee Hall.
It’s popular among Filipinos looking for a bargain and a cool place to eat before watching a show on the West End. According to Pepper, this is also the best place for Forex if you’re looking for a high exchange rate for your dollar.
Check out our Covent Garden experience…
This is the central piazza of Covent Garden leading to the Central Building.
WHERE TO EAT
Here’s an overview of our Tuttons experience: TUTTONS: Traditional British Restaurant @TuttonsLondon, Covent Garden
Take a look at our experience at Porters: PORTERS: English Restaurant & Pub since 1979 @ Covent Garden @UKinPhilippines @AsifAAhmad
Check out the menu here: http://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/covent-garden
COVENT GARDEN CENTRAL BUILDING
JUBILEE MARKET HALL
@FlyPAL #PALnonstopLondon Experience Series:
- PAL Manila Non-Stop to London: A Photo Essay of the Maiden Vogage of PAL Flight PR720!
- CAMBIO DE TERCIO: Cool Spanish Resto Hangout in London! @CambiodTercio
- THE COUNTING HOUSE: Traditional London Pub Favorite! (Built in 1893)
- I ♥ COVENT GARDEN!
- TUTTONS: Traditional British Restaurant @TuttonsLondon, Covent Garden
- PORTERS: English Restaurant & Pub since 1979 @ Covent Garden
- The LONDON EYE Experience
- WICKED MANIA in MANILA! (@WICKED_Musical Review)
- BEIGEL BAKE: 24 Hours Authentic Bagel Shop in London!
- LONDON 101: First Timer’s Guide to London
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. Fly to London Non-Stop 5 times a week on PAL’s Boeing 777-300ER! Leave Manila in the morning, and make it to London just in time for Afternoon Tea! Book your direct flight to London via PAL via http://www1.philippineairlines.com/