Have you ever wondered what it feels like to attend an event at The Blue Leaf Filipinas showcasing world-class Filipino architectural design, a refreshing garden landscape that provides an “out-of-the-city” experience, and yummy food provided by the top caterers in Manila?
Join us this Sunday, October 12, for The Big Banquet 2: Battle of the Best Caterers in Manila!
THE BLUE LEAF FILIPINAS
The Blue Leaf Filipinas stands on a 5,800-sqm lot located in Aseana City, a 204-hectare development near the Manila Bay area, at the center of the next entertainment and business hub in the Philippines.
It can be combined to host 150 guests. Above the rooms is a roof deck garden that faces Manila Bay, which can be used for sunset ceremonies or evening cocktails.
Check out The Blue Leaf Filipinas for your next event! The typical package is designed for 150 guests, which is inclusive of five-hour use of the venue (with additional two-hour ingress and one-hour egress) and cuisine services with a designated caterer.
For more information and reservations, call +632.623.9188, +632.585.1207, +63917.838.BLUE, or +63917.868.BLUE; e-mail email@example.com; or visit filipinas.theblueleaf.com.ph
Eugene Sandejas, Managing Director of The Blue Leaf, says, “The Big Banquet was a landmark event as it gathered the country’s best caterers under one roof. Not only did these caterers prepare their best menus, they also paid special attention to the presentation, from the plates to the centerpieces. Consumer response was overwhelmingly positive.”
Anton Diaz, founder of Our Awesome Planet, says, “People hadn’t seen anything like The Big Banquet before. When they walked in, they were surprised to find all these beautiful table settings. And, of course, the food was great. It was awesome!”
Set in a world-class venue that is The Blue Leaf Filipinas, The Big Banquet 2 promises to be a memorable culinary event as nine caterers serve a curated spread of thoughtfully prepared dishes:
- Josiah’s Catering,
- Juan Carlo,
- K by Cunanan,
- The Red Chef, and
will each be serving four-course meals highlighting their best appetizers, main courses, desserts, and signature drinks.
As a special treat, each caterer will also present one surprise dish. Whether it’s an appetizer or a main entree, one thing is certain: it will be a delightful culinary treat for every guest. The caterers have taken great care in making sure that this surprise dish is tastefully unique in every way.
Apart from being able to taste all these wonderful dishes, guests will be able to make like food critics too. Just like in the first event, each guest will be given a rating card where he can write down his thoughts on each dish according to taste and presentation. Our Awesome Planet will gather these rating cards, and reveal the crowd-pleasing dishes soon after!
Buy your tickets now!
Two batches of diners:
- the first from 11 AM to 2 PM, and
- the second from 4 PM to 7 PM.
Ticket Fee: P500/person or P800 for 2 persons.
Drink Sponsors: San Miguel Beer,
Media Sponsors: When in Manila, Breakfast Magazine, W@W (weddings at Work).
Ticket Selling Guidelines for The Big Banquet 2:
1. Tickets may be reserved and/or purchased online. Payments are to be settled through cash payments, bank deposit or online via paypal.
2. Reservations must be settled through bank deposit payment made to the following account:
Account Name: Creative Juice Communications, Inc. BDOAcctNo. 0308032191
A copy of the deposit slip should be sent to Creative Juice through fax at +632 470-9925 or email it at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation to be considered valid.
Note: The name that is used in the reservation should be indicated on the deposit slip.
3. For cash payments, it can be made through:
The Blue Leaf McKinley Hill Bonifacio Global City or The Blue Leaf Filipinas, Aseana City
Creative Juice Office located at 2nd Floor, Fun Ranch, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
Clients should settle the payment within a week upon reservation date. If payment is not settled before the designated deadline, reservation will be considered void or cancelled.
6. After payment is made and proof of payment is received by us (Paypal notification or emailed bank deposit), an e-ticket will be sent via email within three (3) days at most.
7. The e-ticket must be printed out and this will be surrendered at the event entrance on the event date. A valid ID and the original copy of the official receipt/ deposit slip should be presented upon claiming. No supporting documents, no ticket.
8. Children aged 7 and below will be granted free entrance but no passport will be given. Should children wish to participate in the taste test, they are free to purchase a ticket at regular price.
10. Payments for tickets are non-refundable.
11. Original ticket rate is at P500.00 per ticket per individual. For couples, or purchase of 2 or more tickets, price is P400 per ticket. Senior Citizen ticket rate is also at P400 per ticket.
12. Tickets bought at the senior citizen rate should be stamped/marked for identification. Ticket-buyers should present their senior citizen ID in order to purchase the ticket at this rate.
13. Tickets bought at the senior citizen rate are not transferable to non- senior citizens. In the case where a senior citizen gives his/her ticket to a non- senior citizen, the new ticket-holder should pay an extra of P100 upon entrance.
For further inquiries or clarifications, please call or text +632 570-7827 or +63 917-6272425.
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet in partnership with The Blue Leaf group co-founded The Big Banquet concept. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. The event features the same top caterers in Manila during the first TBB but providing different festive designs, a buffet menu with a never-tasted-before surprise dish! Don’t miss The Big Banquet 2!