UTT 12: Rockwell Winner #6: (Main Dish)
140 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
156 foodies rated 4- I love it!
117 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
31 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
7 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
Most foodies raved about the Boneless Lechon Belly de Cebu from Belly Bob’s. The lechon belly was cooked in authentic Cebu-style–crispy skin, a bit salty, no need for lechon sauce, and best paired with vinegar.
The sisig they offer got mixed reaction because it’s too oily, and reminded people of how fatty it is.
Instead of serving a whole lechon this Christmas season, consider serving Boneless Lechon Belly.
Congratulations to Belly Bob’s for winning in the Ultimate Taste Test 12 in Rockwell!
What Foodies Say About Belly Bob’s:
- Tasty, flavorful.
- Too oily!
- Very good belly.
- Sisig is oily.
- Lechon was great at first; salty aftertaste.
- Must try sisig and lechon. =)
- Too fatty! Not good.
- Tastes authentic! Lamigyud!
- I love the vinegar.
- Generous serving.
- I wish I had baon na rice!
- The lechon and vinegar concept is great.
- The lechon belly is really crunchy.
- It was perfect!
- It tastes delicious.
- Sisig should be crunchier.
- Super sarap!
- Crispy lechon!!! Need I say more?
- Yummy belly!
- Very flavorful & unique! Will definitely eat at their SM and MOA branch.
- Very unique taste.
- SARAP! The best belly lechon.
- To die for!!!
- Good sisig!
- Could be crispier. 🙁
- Great lechon. 🙂 Matamis yung sisig.
- I need rice!
- Taste of ginger was a bit strong.
- Cheat daaaay!
- Sisig with pork belly = yum.
- The sisig would be better is its freshly cooked.
- Too much oil! Spicy was was good though.
- Awesome. 🙂
- Super flavorful.
- Sisig was too sweet, needs spice. Belly was good.
- Wow. Tender and crispy.
- Authentic belly.
- Too greasy! No taste.
- Cardiac arrest!
- Panalo lechon+sisig.
- Crispy and good meat!
- Something crunchy got stuck down my throat.
- The best!!
- Tastes really savory.
- Sinful but yum!
- Best I ate! Heavenly.
- Great taste–like Cebu. 🙂
- Crispy skin; just right saltiness. Sisig lacks crunch.
- Too much herb on sisig. Lechon is good.
- Sisig-strong ginger taste; Belly-strong herb taste.
- Distinct herb flavor, less is better.
- Sinfully good.
- Lechon sauce is excellent.
- I love it!
- Love the combination of lechon and vinegar.
- Both the sisig and lechon are best with Sukang Cebu.
- The vinegar was the best.
- Tad salty but very good lechon skin!
- Always a crowd pleaser, really crunchy skin.
- Geez. Ridiculously good!
- Sisig needs improvement.
- Ma-herbs! Lutong!
- Most flavorful lechon ever.
- Nice pork belly; distinct taste of lemongrass and ginger.
What is the story of Belly Bob’s?
Started from a tradition wherein every special occasion, our family would cook their best dishes and serve it to our guests and also relatives. The idea of putting up a business came from our guests since they’ll always look for our tasty pork belly but being saddened to the fact that they should wait for the next special occasion. From there, we said, why not? Why not let others taste our flavorful pork belly. That’s where Belly Bob’s started.
Crisp skin and tender, juicy, and flavorful meat roasted to perfection, how can you say no? Here at Belly Bob’s we celebrate the best part of every Pinoy’s favorite dish–the Lechon Belly!
SM Mall Of Asia, Seaside Blvd. 1300 Pasay City, Philippines
Mobile: +63 927 623-2464
Telephone: +632 650-4988
Facebook: Belly Bob’s
Boneless Lechon Belly
- 1kg = P 795
- 3/4 = P 597
- 1/2 = P 398
- 1/4 = P 199
Sisig Con Lechon P 99.00
Laing Con Lechon P 99.00
Related UTT 12 Blog Posts:
- Ultimate Taste Test XII: 4th Rockwell UTT @PowerPlantMall (A Photo Essay)
- UTT 12: Foodie Survival Guide to the 4th Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test! @PowerPlantMall
- Are You Ready for Ultimate Taste Test 12 on Sept. 27, Sat @PowerPlantMall? (10 Days to go!)
- Announcing…. Rockwell’s 4th ULTIMATE TASTE TEST 2014 on Sept. 27 at @PowerPlantMall! (Now Open for Applications!)
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz and Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet 🙂
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is the Founder of the Ultimate Taste Test series.
Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test is Co-Presented by: