UTT 12: Rockwell Winner #2: (Main Dish)
168 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
142 foodies rated 4- I love it!
83 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
20 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
2 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
Almost all the foodies during the Rockwell UTT were raving about the Crispy Pork Belly con Chorizo Paella by Kulinarya Kitchen. Some people also liked the Seafood Salad in maki form. Kulinarya understands the Pinoy palate and creates simple comfort food dishes to crave for.
This Pinoy-inspired paella and seafood maki are great potluck options to bring to your family reunion or celebration this holiday season.
Good Job to Kulinarya Kitchen for winning the #2 top spot in Ultimate Taste Test 12!
What Foodies Say About Kulinarya Kitchen:
- Paella tastes so good.
- Paella <3!
- Seafood salad maki!
- Love the maki!
- The seafood salad maki is one of a kind.
- Maki is topnotch!
- Very good appetizer.
- Seafood maki is eh. Not good at all.
- Great food. =)
- Good paella! Excellent! Maki–so, so.
- Paella risotto was the BOMB!!!
- Interesting fusion.
- Awesome maki.
- Great paella & maki.
- Amazing maki! Mediocre paella.
- Good food. Seafood roll was crunchy.
- Super yummy
- Amazing crispy maki! I’ll have another.
- Nice twist on maki! Crunchy.
- Seafood salad maki is yummy!
- Very good!
- Ok maki, nice paella.
- Best maki I had.
- Wow, the maki was awesome!
- Good execution and flavor.
- It’s delicious and there was a lot of taste.
- Awesome maki!
- The maki was awesome.
- Not great paella.
- Looks better than it tastes.
- The best!
- Winner crunchy maki! 🙂
- Paella and maki the bomb!
- Party in a maki. Awesome!
- The best maki!
- Paella was just okay–salad maki was perfect.
- Will come and eat there.
- I like the smoky flavor and crunchiness of paella.
- Their paella is flavorful. I also love the seafood maki.
- What a paella!!
- Paella is too wet. But sushi is very good.
- Yummy maki
- Love the crispy sushi.
- The best! I super love the seafood salad maki.
- Too strong bell pepper.
- Everything’s flavorful.
- Maki was appetizing.
- I like the sushi.
- Love the maki taste.
- Your filipino maki can compete with other maki.
- Too fishy for me.
- Love the maki. Paella needs improvement.
- I like the crunchiness of the maki.
- Maki was the bomb!
- Chorizo risotto good idea, crunchy nori and flavors are a-ok.
- Yay maki, nay risotto.
- I was expecting a tastier paella.
- I’d give a 7 if I could. 🙂
- Maki is my favorite.
- Sarap ng maki.
- The maki could have been more authentic.
- New generation of maki.
- Fried maki is good. Paella is yummy.
- Loved the paella.
- The rolls are good.
- The maki is the best.
- Great flavors.
KULINARYA GLOBAL is a duly formed family corporation that has varied interests in restaurants and other foodservice operations. Since its incorporation in 1999, KULINARYA GLOBAL has consistently adhered to its philosophy of providing food and service that meet established quality standards. The tagline of the company is simply: “Serving good food everyday…”
KULINARYA KITCHEN is the pioneer restaurant under KULINARYA GLOBAL’s menu of quality restaurants. It first opened to delight diners in Katipunan, Quezon City in September of 1999. Diners gravitated toward KULINARYA KITCHEN’s unpretentious menu selection and new world charm.
Two years later, it relocated at Power Plant Mall Rockwell Center, the address of fashionable Manila. Loyal patrons from the Quezon City branch followed KULINARYA to its new home; growing up with the menu they always found comfort in.
In February 2008, KXP (Kulinarya Experience) opened at Robinsons Place Manila – Midtown Wing. The new restaurant concept aspires to let more people experience the same Kulinarya quality at more affordable prices. The menu is fresh, exciting, affordable, and served fast in a relaxing atmosphere. With the success of the first KXP, it opened its second branch at Rockwell Business Center Ortigas in 2013 and at The Commercenter Alabang the following year.
Corporate, diplomatic and socialite clients revere KULINARYA’s contemporary take on catering services. Events are made more special with modern buffet and bar set-ups, unique serving glass sculptures, professionalized service and personalized menus. Kulinarya Global has also managed the food and beverage operations in several prestigious membership clubs in the country in the last 5 years and has since developed a reputation for dependability and flexibility to meet the club members’ satisfaction.
Weaving a conductor’s wand to the myriad tastes and flavors of KULINARYA GLOBAL’s restaurant and foodservice ventures is Carlo Mesina, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Chef Patricia Mesina named as “New Chef to Watch” by Gene Gonzalez (The Best of 1999, Manila Bulletin) and regarded as one of Manila’s Five Young Culinary Innovators (Sunday Inquirer, 2000), is the Corporate Chef. She graduated with honors from the Center fo Asian Culinary Studies under Chef Gene Gonzalez and Pastry Chef Jill Sandique. Chef Pat, according to Sandy Daza (Passion for Cooking, Philippine Daily Inquirer) could easily give many foreign educated chefs a good run for their money.
The fusion of all the talents in KULINARYA GLOBAL enables it to consistently stay steadfast in their mission – putting good taste in everything we do.
P1, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati City, Philippines 1200
Telephone: +632 898-1738, 898-1864
Facebook: Kulinarya Global Corporation
Related UTT 12 Blog Posts:
- Ultimate Taste Test XII: 4th Rockwell UTT @PowerPlantMall (A Photo Essay)
- UTT 12: Foodie Survival Guide to the 4th Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test! @PowerPlantMall
- Are You Ready for Ultimate Taste Test 12 on Sept. 27, Sat @PowerPlantMall? (10 Days to go!)
- Announcing…. Rockwell’s 4th ULTIMATE TASTE TEST 2014 on Sept. 27 at @PowerPlantMall! (Now Open for Applications!)
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz and Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet 🙂
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at email@example.com.
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is the Founder of the Ultimate Taste Test series.
Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test is Co-Presented by: