Crime of The Century is one of the rooms in Mystery Manila where your team takes on the role of a bomb squad, tasked to locate and diffuse a ticking time bomb inside Century City Mall. The bomb squad must be able to locate the time bomb–which could be anywhere–within a 90-minute time limit! This is unique from the rest of Mystery Manila’s other rooms because the whole mall serves as one huge room. Check out our Crime of The Century experience with the OAP Team (no spoilers in this post)…
Mystery Manila – Century City Mall Unit L305 3rd Floor Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St, Brgy. Poblacion, 1210 Makati City , Philippines. Telephone: +632 718 92 51 Mobile: +63 917 820 64 69 Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays: 1.00pm to 9.30pm Holidays/Saturdays/Sundays: 9.00am to 930pm
About the Mission:
Enigma strikes again! After the the ticking time bomb he planted in Libis last year, he challenges Manila’s finest once more by planting a bomb in the heart of the Makati Business District He plans to cripple the economic capital of the country and cause chaos and panic to the people It’s up to you to diffuse the bomb in 90 minutes and prevent what can be the Crime of the Century The clock is ticking. Solve quickly.
You will be provided with a blank paper, pen, and clues on a clipboard…. …and a cellphone that can serve as a communicating device and a scanner for QR codes. Make sure to read carefully and solve the riddles/clues given to you. Since the mall is your whole room and the clock is ticking, it’s best to roam and run around as fast as you can to save time! Just be careful of mentioning the word “BOMB” because this might cause a panic among shoppers. Clues can be tricky but you’ll get by. (TIP: It’s helpful to write everything down.) Overall, we enjoyed solving this mystery and highly recommend it! Those who enjoy brain-wrecking activities such as riddle-solving would definitely love this. Remember, the clock is ticking so put on those running shoes and solve as fast as you can! Mystery Manila – Century City Mall Unit L305 3rd Floor Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St, Brgy. Poblacion, 1210 Makati City , Philippines. Telephone: +632 718 92 51 Mobile: +63 917 820 64 69 Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays: 1.00pm to 9.30pm Holidays/Saturdays/Sundays: 9.00am to 930pm Website: http://mysterymanila.com/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: Mystery Manila Twitter: @MysteryManila Instagram: @Mystery_Manila You Tube: Mystery Manila Mystery Manila Fees:
- P550/person if two persons are booked
- P500/person if three persons are booked
- P450/person if four persons are booked
- P400/person if five persons are booked
Mystery Manila Series:
- MYSTERY MANILA: Justice for Jamila Mystery Solved! @MysteryManila
- REBECCA’S ROOM: The Most Awesome Mystery Room @MysteryManila!
- THE SINISTER SENSORIUM: The Mute, Blind, and Deaf Escape Mystery Room @MysteryManila
- WORLD OF WIZARDRY: Harry Potter-Inspired Mystery Room @MysteryManila
- BURIED BODIES: Escape from the Graveyard @MysteryManila
- REBECCA’S REVENGE: A Chilling Sequel to Rebecca’s Room @MysteryManila
- REVERSED REALITY: Inside the Head of Enigma the Psychopathic Killer @MysteryManila
- PYM PARTICLE: Ant-man Inspired Mystery Room @MysteryManila
- VIRTUAL VOYAGE: Ocular Rifts and Sci-Fi Mystery Room Challenge @MysteryManila
- MUTANT’S MISSION: Do You Want To Be A Real Life X-Men? @MysteryManila
- CRIME OF THE CENTURY: Bomb Squad Mission! @MysteryManila @CenturyMall
- Debby’s Doll: Annabelle Inspired Horror Theme Room @MysteryManila @CenturyMall
Live an Awesome Life, Abi of Team Our Awesome Planet Disclosure: Our experience was courtesy of Chuck of Mystery Manila. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.