Bible Timeline Study (BTS), hosted by Jeff Cavins and published by Ascension Press, is one of the Best Bible Programs on the planet. It’s a 24-session guided journey of Salvation History through the fourteen (14) narrative books of the Bible, from Genesis to the Acts of the Apostles. We graduated early this year from BTS Batch 38 Monday group, and we are now starting BTS Batch 43 which meets every Monday at 7:30pm.
Growing up, our parents, educators, and priests encouraged us to read the Bible but nobody really taught us how to read the Bible. The Bible is a compilation of 73 books about the historical story of salvation, including the poems, psalms, supplemental wisdom books, books of the prophets, the gospels and other books that support our faith in the Lord God and Jesus Christ. Through BTS, you read the chronological narrative books of the Bible divided through 12 periods to understand The Great Adventure of God’s love for us.
About The Bible Timeline
The Bible Timeline: The Story of Salvation
Understand the Entire Bible
As The Bible Timeline study program takes you on a guided journey through salvation history, Presenter Jeff Cavins will show you how fourteen of the Bible’s narrative books tell the biblical story from beginning to end and give you the keys to understanding the amazing story woven throughout the Scriptures.
In this revolutionary approach to Bible study, The Bible Timeline divides the Bible into twelve color-themed time periods that make it easier to follow its narrative thread. Using a unique color-coded chart, you will learn the significant people, places, and events in the Bible and discover how they all come together to reveal the remarkable story of our faith.
Through its 24 sessions, The Bible Timeline will teach you how to read and understand the Bible and introduce you to the wonderful narrative of the Bible in a way that will transform your life.
For more information, visit Ascension Press | The Bible Timeline: The Story of Salvation.
Deepen your faith by understanding the story of your salvation.
- Twenty-four 50-minute video sessions presented by Jeff Cavins that provide a deep dive into Scripture
- The Full-Color Bible Timeline Workbook that provides session overviews, home reading assignments, and engaging study questions to facilitate a truly transformative experience
- The Bible Timeline Chart that provides a visual overview of how all of the books of the Bible fit together to tell the story of salvation history
- Online Access for One Year and immediate access to the 24 study videos and to the online workbook for reference whenever and wherever you need
In Manila, our brothers and sisters from BCBP (Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals) started the BTS Online Study via weekly zoom sessions and are now running BTS Batch 43. We meet every Monday night from 8:00pm to 9:00pm to discuss our Bible reading, the video session by Jeff Cavins, and the assignments to create insights about Salvation History.
After the 6-month program, we graduated from BTS Batch 38, and we can definitely say that we read and understood the Salvation Story from the Bible, starting from Genesis all the way to the Acts of the Apostles during the early Christian Community.
Rache’s group presented this video entitled “Kumars” Bible Timeline Study video as their best graduation gift to the community. Watch this as a preview of the BTS Program.
Our group created this graduation video to provide insights on “How to Prepare for the BTS session (and our BTS Hacks).” Watch this to prepare for the program.
We started the weekly Monday Zoom Session Batch 43, and we invite you to join the BTS program.
To register, please click on this link: Registration Form – BTS 43.
Overall, this is one changing program for us to understand the Salvation Story by reading the 14 narrative books out of the 73 books of the Catholic Bible.
- Mindset. Make sure to take this program one week at a time and savor the story of God’s Love for us through the insights of your Bible Timeline Study group. Best to join this program with your special someone so that you can support each other and enjoy it together.
- Learning Modality. You have to discover your learning modality to enjoy each session. For me, I read the Bible first, watch the Jeff Cavins video, and then answer the assignment. Remember, the Bible is written by human authors inspired by God so make sure to pray to the Holy Spirit for guidance on how to understand the Word of God.
- Hacks. I watch the Bible Project YT Channel for a synopsis of the Bible or you can also listen to the Bible through audio programs. When answering the assignments, I use google to search for Bible references and the Catholic Catechism Book then copy & paste them to get the insights.
Last Holy Week, we were able to give worship to God and appreciate His saving us by His crucifixion on the cross. As parents, it is our responsibility to teach this also to the next generation.
Live an Awesome Life with Christ,
Founder & Digital Creator, Our Awesome Planet
Disclosure: We paid for our BTS program. I wrote this article with my biases, opinions, and insights.
P.S. Make sure to attend all the sessions and submit all the assignments to get a 100% certificate of completion.