I you believe that the number 8 is lucky, you should not let this once in a lifetime opportunity to make 8/8/08 a memorable milestone in your life! Since this is once in a lifetime, you should plan waaay in advance or else other people will reserve this date ahead of you.
Here are top 10 ideas on what you should do on August 8, 2008, Friday:
1. Book your wedding now for those planning to get married in 2008, the year of the Rat! I’m sure all the churches and restaurant venues will be booked way in advance.
2. Plan to give birth on this day so Nov should be the love month for you. If your son is born on this day, you can call him lucky eight 🙂
3. Since this falls on a friday, schedule your dream vacation during this time to mark this milestone.
4. Earn my first $1,000,000 in the internet (this is my personal goal on 8/8/08)
5. Buy a lotto ticket, raffle tickets or join any contest on this day and prove to yourself if this is indeed a lucky day.
6. If you are thinking of resigning from your work and moving on with the new phase of your career, why not do it on this day to make a statement. Make this your liberation day or the day you get out of the rat race.
7. Plan a 8/8/08 consumer promotion for your company.
8. If I were the president, I would make this a special non working holiday! We have time to lobby to make this a special non-working holiday. Lets start an email petition for this 🙂
9. Watch the opening of Beijing Olympics! It is scheduled from aug. 8 to 24, 2008.
10. Collect 8/8/08 memorabilia — all the news papers, magazines, memos, etc. including the opening memorabilia of the beijing olympics.
So what will you do on August 8, 2008? Let me know in the comments…