Here is a checklist to prepare you for Ultimate Taste Test 7.0:
◯ Decide who would you like to enjoy the UTT experience with? Family or Foodie Friends?
Check out the scenes from the last Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test event.
◯ Practice rating your food that you like from a scale of 1 to 5:
1- Thank You but I had Better. (If you don’t like it at all, rate it 1)
2- It is OK. (If it is good but not memorable)
3- We had a good time. (If you had fun eating it)
4- I love it! (If the food is really good and you would order it)
5- Awesome! I would recommend it! (If the food is really good that you would tell everyone about it or give it away as Christmas gifts to your friends and family)
P.S. Bring a pen or two for you to scribble down your comments!
◯ Strategize how to successfully taste all the food (starting with the ones you like).
Here is the list of confirmed vendors so far:
- Think Wink Cookies – Chocolate Chips and Kahlua-Raisin cookies
- Swiss Gourmet – Hungarian Sausage
- Bakeorrific – Super Fine Cake and Choco Lava
- Mediado – Sirloin Steak and Saikoro
- Sassy Sisig – Squid Sisig on Cups and Pork Sisig on Cups
- Papa Roti- Roti Canai
- Happy Tummy – Spam Musubi (Wasabi mayo, garlic mayo, chocolate or caramel)
- Merry Moo’s – Food for the Gods and Peppermint choco flavors
- Blackinese Brownies – Jack Daniel’s and Absolut vodka Brownies
- Bugle Boy Drink – Arizona Iced Tea and Juice
- Katsu House – Katsu maki (Torikatsu, Tonkatsu, Tofu Katsu) and Mochi ice cream
- The Specialty Kitchen – Glazed Ginger Chicken Marinated in Special Glaze, 5-hr Roasted Japanese Lechon with Crispy Skin and Marj’s Black Samba
- Joan & Jane Cake Bites – Beef Pot Pie, Cassava Tart with Parmesan, Cassava Tart with Salted Caramel topping and Custard Cake
- Dulcelin – Honeyed Beef Bourguignon and Shrimp & Uni pasta
- Chinque – Chicken Inasal Fillet and Chicken Bbq Fillet
- Formosa Express – Chicken Chops and Lo Ba Bong
- Tacoholics – Pinoy tacos
- Edible Options – Chicken Galantina, Ham, Food for the Gods, Rum cake, Carrot cake
- Mio Gelati – Gelati and Mochilato
- Choclery Artisan Chocolates – Manchego and Almond Cointreau
- Central Luzon State University – Tilapia ice cream
- Istituto Culinario – Limonada
- Joanie’s Cupcakes Heart – Melting chocolate cupcake and Cupcake de Mercedes
- Green Pig’s Kitchen – Birthday misua and Mushroom and Tuna Stuffed Tomato
- Blue Bucket – Fish, Shrimp, and Crabsticks with Dips and Chapchae
- Juana Bowl – Patillas de Macaroons
- AM Global Marketing Corporation – Soyami chips
- MSiblings – Inutak
◯ To Beer or Not to Beer? Beer can be used to enhance the overall experience by pairing it with food. Your ticket comes with one bottle of Premium All Malt, Cerveza Negra or Super Dry.
◯ Buy and Claim your UTT tickets now!
- Tickets are available this weekend in Mercato Centrale 🙂
- You can reserve and purchase ticket through Bank Deposit until November 16, Wednesday.
Creative Juice Communications Inc.
Banco de Oro Checking Account # 308032191
- Email a copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the tickets.
- You can present your original deposit slip to claim the UTT tickets at the gate.
- We will be selling tickets for walk-ins on the event itself.
This is the Christmas Ultimate Taste Test event you should not miss!
Ultimate Taste Test 7.0
What: Ultimate Taste Test 7.0 — Be a Food Critic for a Day!
When: November 17, 2011, Thursday, 7.00 pm – 10.00 pm.
Where: Mercato Centrale @ Bonifacio Global City
Ultimate Taste Test Fee: P385/head
For questions and inquiries, please email email@example.com.
For more updates please visit www.UltimateTasteTest.com
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. This is the first time we are doing it in Mercato Centrale @ Bonifacio Global City!
Part of the proceeds of the event is for the benefit of the construction of the St. Michael the Archangel Church in Bonifacio Global City.