BEIGEL BAKE is a popular 24-hour Authentic Jewish Bagel Shop along Brick Lane in London.
Here’s our literal Midnight Snack food trip with my roommate Mikael and a friend at Beigel Bake…
It’s a take out counter and very popular with late-night workers and professionals.
Imagine a big chunk of salted ham with bagel and mustard. The best bagel flavor I’ve tasted!
The Smoked Salmon was also very good, especially with the freshly baked bagels.
It was interesting that they give you hot water and instant coffee on a styro cup.
If you are looking for a more sweet version, try the chocolate croissant.
It was both an educational and yummy experience for me to taste the Hot Salt Beef with Mustard Bagel, and a fun midnight snack food trip overall with Mikael and his friend. I’ve yet to find out if the segment was already shown in his Midnight Snack show.
The only downside is it was a bit out of the way from our hotel. Most of the establishments are also already closed by midnight and the brick lane is a bit dodgy at this time.
BRICK LANE BEIGEL BAKE
159 Brick Lane, Shoreditch, London E1 6SB
Telephone: +44 20 7729 0616
Open 24 hours daily
@FlyPAL #PALnonstopLondon Experience Series:
- PAL Manila Non-Stop to London: A Photo Essay of the Maiden Vogage of PAL Flight PR720!
- CAMBIO DE TERCIO: Cool Spanish Resto Hangout in London! @CambiodTercio
- THE COUNTING HOUSE: Traditional London Pub Favorite! (Built in 1893)
- I ♥ COVENT GARDEN!
- TUTTONS: Traditional British Restaurant @TuttonsLondon, Covent Garden
- PORTERS: English Restaurant & Pub since 1979 @ Covent Garden
- The LONDON EYE Experience
- WICKED MANIA in MANILA! (@WICKED_Musical Review)
- BEIGEL BAKE: 24 Hours Authentic Bagel Shop in London!
- LONDON 101: First Timer’s Guide to London
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. We took a London Cab ride to go to Beigel Bake to complete our London experience. 🙂