ATTN: Soon-to-Wed couples, Debutantes, and Foodies who are about to celebrate their special occasions.
THE BLUE LEAF, one of the country’s premier venues for weddings, debuts, and other milestone events, together with OUR AWESOME PLANET, the number one food and travel blog in he Philippines, promises an end to such stressful predicaments with The Big Banquet.
A food tasting event like you’ve never seen before, The Big Banquet brings together a curated lineup of the country’s top caterers on May 4, 2014, Sunday at The Blue Leaf Events Pavilion. There will be two time slots for ticket holders to choose from: 11am to 2pm and 4pm to 7pm.
Planning for your special day will be a more pleasurable experience with 12 caterers setting up 12 different banquet services featuring their most unforgettably delightful dishes.
It’s going to be a Sunday to remember as The Big Banquet will feature 12 caterers offering their signature dishes in the appetizer, main dish, dessert, and drink categories.
Feast your tummies on:
- Albergus’ Cranberry and Bacon Stuffed Champignon,
- Center Table’s Eastern Shrimp Spring Rolls,
- Cuillere’s Lengua Sevillana.
- Hizon’s 48-Hour Roasted US Beef Belly
- TJIOE preps up some Crispy Shell with Chicken Filling Yinyang Shrimp.
- Juan Carlo the Caterer’s Salmon with Tequila Cream Sauce,
- K by Cunanan’s Amaretto Bread Pudding,
- Josiah’s Sundried Tomato and Cream Cheese Stuffed Roast Chicken,
- Mesclun’s Roast Pork Belly with Lechon Rice,
- Red Chef’s Arroz Con Leche,
- Chef Florabel’s Quezo de Bola Cheesecake, and
- Bizu’s wild mushroom ragout and melted three cheese fondue in phyllo with microgreens in citrus vinaigrette.
But more than filling their tummies with all these sumptuous entrees, guests will get to play food critics too! As they go through every station, they will be asked to jot down their thoughts on each culinary selection and rate it accordingly. The dishes which garner the best ratings will be featured on Our Awesome Planet!
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW!
What: THE BIG BANQUET
When: May 4, 2014, Sunday
Choose a time slot: 11.00 am – 2.00 pm OR 4:00 pm – 7:00pm
Where: The Blue Leaf, McKinley Hill, Bonifacio Global City
Ticket price: P500/head or P800/couple. Inclusive of:
- Food Taste Portions from 12 of the best caterers, 3 signature dishes per caterer + 1 signature drin
- Food Critic Ballot for voting your favorite food discoveries.
BUY ONLINE via PAYPAL now:
Here are our Ticket Selling Guidelines for The Blue Leaf The Big Banquet:
1. Tickets may be reserved and/or purchased online. Payments are to be settled through cash payments, bank deposit or online via paypal.
2. Reservations must be settled through bank deposit payment made to the following account:
A copy of the deposit slip should be sent to Creative Juice through fax at470-9925 or email it at email@example.com for reservation to be considered valid.
Note: The name that is used in the reservation should be indicated on the deposit slip.
The Blue Leaf McKinley Hill Bonifacio Global City
The Blue Leaf Filipinas, Aseana City
Creative Juice Office located at 2nd Floor, Fun Ranch, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
6. After payment is made and proof of payment is received by us (Paypal notification or emailed bank deposit), an e-ticket will be sent via email within three (3) days at most.
7. The e-ticket must be printed out and this will be surrendered at the event entrance on the event date. A valid ID and the original copy of the official receipt/deposit slip should be presented upon claiming. No supporting documents, no ticket.
8. Children aged 7 and below will be granted free entrance but no passport will be given. Should children wish to participate in the taste test, they are free to purchase a ticket at regular price.
10. Payments for tickets are non-refundable.
11. Original ticket rate is at P500.00 per ticket per individual. For couples, or purchase of 2 or more tickets, price is P400 per ticket. Senior Citizen ticket rate is also at P400 per ticket.
12. Tickets bought at the senior citizen rate should be stamped/marked for identification. Ticket-buyers should present their senior citizen ID in order to purchase the ticket at this rate.
13. Tickets bought at the senior citizen rate are not transferrable to non-senior citizens. In the case where a senior citizen gives his/her ticket to a non-senior citizen, the new ticket-holder should pay an extra of P100 upon entrance.
For further inquiries or clarications, please email info@Creativejuiceph.com or call 470-9925, 570-7827 or 584-8962. You can also call or text Rache at 0917 -531 8949, or email her at Rache@Diaz.ph.
For more info on, please visit:
THE BLUE LEAF Filipinas, Aseana City
Official Website: www.theblueleaffilipinas.com
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is a partner of The Blue Leaf. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. This is the very first time that a curated spread of dishes from the country’s best caterers will be rated by diners, so The Big Banquet could very well determine who the best caterer is this side of town!
Tickets are at P500 per person, or P400 for 2 or more persons . All net proceeds of the event will go towards the rebuilding efforts in Tacloban.
Last call to Buy your tickets now!