UTT 12: Rockwell Winner #4: (Dessert)
113 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
102 foodies rated 4- I love it!
91 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
16 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
2 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
Blue Bell ice cream is extra creamy and quite addicting. I personally like their Sea Salt Caramel flavor.
Ever since Sonja’s introduced the Red Velvet flavor in 2006, Filipinos have fallen in love with it. 🙂 Blue Bell produces the best Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream we’ve ever tasted in Manila.
Order the Blue Bell Red Velvet Cake & Sea Salt Caramel flavors for a unique ice cream experience this coming holiday season.
Congratulations, Blue Bell Ice Cream for winning the 4th spot in the Rockwell UTT 2014!
About UTT 12: Ultimate Taste Test XII: 4th Rockwell UTT @PowerPlantMall (A Photo Essay)
What is the Story of Blue Bell Ice Cream?
What Foodies Say About Blue Bell:
- Red velvet was too sweet.
- Tastes good.
- The PERFECT red velvet ice cream.
- Did not meet my expectations for salted caramel.
- Very addictive!
- Red velvet ice cream is unique.
- I love salted caramel.
- The sea salt caramel took my breath away.
- Tastes like ice cream cake
- Not the best. Just okay.
- Good balance of sweetness and creaminess.
- Love it!!
- The red velvet ice cream was glorious.
- Both flavors were great!
- Red velvet tastes a bit weird.
- Nice and creamy.
- I like the caramel flan, then red velvet, coz it’s not too sweet. Recommend for all ages.
- Score should have been 10.
- Did not taste like seasalt and red velvet.
- Smooth texture and rich flavor.
- Not too sweet. Uulit ka!
- Can’t distinguish the flavors.
- For the sea salt, sooo creamy.
- The taste is similar with other sorbet, but it’s good.
- Sea salt > red velvet.
- Not very extraordinary flavor but one of the best. 🙂
About Blue Bell Ice Cream Philippines
Visfood Corp. is a proud distributor of Blue Bell Ice Cream products for the Visayas region of the Philippines while Circle City Sales and Trading Corp. proudly distributes to the Metro Manila and South Luzon areas.
We currently offer Blue Bell half gallons, pints, half pints, and single-serve snacks.
Blue Bell Creameries is a Texas-based ice cream manufacturer that has been in business for more than 100 years. For more information on Blue Bell® Ice Cream please visit www.bluebell.com.
Rm. 205 TPE Bldg., Banilad
Cebu City Philippines 6000
Telefax: (+63 32) 2390308
Contact Person: Ms. Aina Puno-Sanchez
Circle City Sales and Trading Corp.
365 Rev. Aglipay St.,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1550
Contact Person: Ms. Ebe Puno
Related UTT 12 Blog Posts:
- Ultimate Taste Test XII: 4th Rockwell UTT @PowerPlantMall (A Photo Essay)
- UTT 12: Foodie Survival Guide to the 4th Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test! @PowerPlantMall
- Are You Ready for Ultimate Taste Test 12 on Sept. 27, Sat @PowerPlantMall? (10 Days to go!)
- Announcing…. Rockwell’s 4th ULTIMATE TASTE TEST 2014 on Sept. 27 at @PowerPlantMall! (Now Open for Applications!)
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz and Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet 🙂
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is the Founder of the Ultimate Taste Test series.
P.S. Thanks to our sponsors for the Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test XI Event!
Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test is Co-Presented by: