Debby’s Doll is one of my favorite horror theme rooms from Mystery Manila. The story revolves around an old possessed doll your little sister finds in the new house your family has moved into. Strange insidious things have started to happen and it’s up to you to save your sister from the mysterious entity before it’s too late. Mystery Manila is a simulated escape room experience that can be played by up to 6 players. You and your friends bust your brains to solve a mystery by carefully piecing together complex clues under a fun and challenging time constraint of 60 minutes. Here’s what to expect from Debby’s Doll…
Mystery Manila – Century City Mall
Unit L305 3rd Floor Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave.
cor. Salamanca St, Brgy. Poblacion, 1210, Makati City , Philippines.
Telephone: +632 718 92 51
Mobile: +63 917 820 64 69
Mondays to Fridays: 1.00pm to 9.30pm
Holidays/Saturdays/Sundays: 9.00am to 930pm About Debby’s Doll Days after your family moved into a secluded house, strange things started to happen. You found out that these occurrences were caused by an old doll which your little sister, Debby, found inside the house. Because of these paranormal events, your family decided to move out. Just when you were about to move out, the evil spirit starts to manifest itself to keep you from leaving. Can you escape the mysterious entity behind Debby’s Doll? You’ll be given 60 minutes to solve the mystery, so get your thoughts straight and don’t let the fear keep you from solving!
The room is pretty creepy and not for the feint hearted. But if you’ve played Rebecca’s room, Debby’s doll is less scary in comparison.
The first part is searching the drawers, the walls, and practically everywhere for numbers, symbols, and hidden clues. Players need to call out and communicate to organize the clues together. I’d like to think it’s a good idea to maximize the number of players when playing this particular mystery room. It’s fun to watch your friends’ reactions when scary stuff starts happening. Make sure to read and carefully link the clues together. One puzzle leads to another, may it be a lock, a key, or hidden room.
We loved Debby’s Doll! It’s a fun and chilling room for new and experienced players of mystery games. Best to play with your close barkada for the fun of experiencing nerve-wracking suspense that’s gonna make your bond even stronger. Time to immerse yourself in this Annabelle-inspired horror room, fight the supernatural, and decide that it’s time to put this mystery to rest. Mystery Manila – Century City Mall Unit L305 3rd Floor Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St, Brgy. Poblacion, 1210 Makati City , Philippines. Telephone: +632 718 92 51 Mobile: +63 917 820 64 69 Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays: 1.00pm to 9.30pm Holidays/Saturdays/Sundays: 9.00am to 930pm Website: http://mysterymanila.com/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: Mystery Manila Twitter: @MysteryManila Instagram: @Mystery_Manila You Tube: Mystery Manila Mystery Manila Fees:
- P550/person if two persons are booked
- P500/person if three persons are booked
- P450/person if four persons are booked
- P400/person if five persons are booked
Mystery Manila Series:
- MYSTERY MANILA: Justice for Jamila Mystery Solved! @MysteryManila
- REBECCA’S ROOM: The Most Awesome Mystery Room @MysteryManila!
- THE SINISTER SENSORIUM: The Mute, Blind, and Deaf Escape Mystery Room @MysteryManila
- WORLD OF WIZARDRY: Harry Potter-Inspired Mystery Room @MysteryManila
- BURIED BODIES: Escape from the Graveyard @MysteryManila
- REBECCA’S REVENGE: A Chilling Sequel to Rebecca’s Room @MysteryManila
- REVERSED REALITY: Inside the Head of Enigma the Psychopathic Killer @MysteryManila
- PYM PARTICLE: Ant-man Inspired Mystery Room @MysteryManila
- VIRTUAL VOYAGE: Ocular Rifts and Sci-Fi Mystery Room Challenge @MysteryManila
- MUTANT’S MISSION: Do You Want To Be A Real Life X-Men? @MysteryManila
- CRIME OF THE CENTURY: Bomb Squad Mission! @MysteryManila @CenturyMall
- Debby’s Doll: Annabelle Inspired Horror Theme Room @MysteryManila @CenturyMall
Live an Awesome Life, Abi of Team Our Awesome Planet Disclosure: Our experience was courtesy of Chuck of Mystery Manila. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.