Hi Awesome friends,
I received a lot of request to teach on how to build a successful business online specially those transitioning from a offline to online, or those starting up online food businesses.
We are opening applications for the founding members of the Awesome School for Online Business. Masterclasses start on September 16.
As members, you’ll get:
• Direct coaching and 1-on-1 access to Awesome! team including founder Anton Diaz
• Weekly Zoom Masterclass and Q&A Sessions (every Wednesday 3:30 – 5:00pm and/or Saturday 10:00am – 12:00nn) with recording and downloadable resources.
• Exclusive Mastermind community for all Awesome School members.
• Feedback, ideas, and inspiration from your peers alongside you on this journey.
• Collaborate with Our Awesome Planet to help promote your business online.
As promised, we won’t charge a high fee for the coaching, masterclass sessions and masterminding because I want to help as much Filipinos as possible to survive and eventually thrive in the pandemic.
Amount: The 10X your Online Business pilot program fee is ₱2,000/month or ₱10,000 for 6 months.
Where to Pay: You can pay via BPI or BDO bank transfer, Gcash or Paypal.
Who is this Program For?
This program is for:
- Entrepreneurs pivoting their brick and mortar business to online and they want to do it right the first time.
- Content Creators building their channel and their audience to 10X their income from their content business.
- Digital Newbies who needs coaching and a guidance to navigate the world of Online Business
- Small and Medium Companies who are building their digital marketing for their business and seeking consultation and guidance from an outsourced CIO.
- Laid Off Employees looking for alternative means of income or to upskill themselves to be resilient in the pandemic.
Requirement: You need to have a Online Business Project where you can apply your learnings from the coaching and masterclass sessions.
Pre-requisite: No prior online business or digital marketing experience required.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/awesomeschool
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I need to have an existing online business to be accepted into the program?
A. You need to have an online business idea at least and we can help you refine, optimize and launch the project.
Q. Is there an age limit to apply for the program?
A. None. I aim to help as many Filipino generations X, Y and Z as possible.
Q. Is this similar to the Content Creator program before?
A. Yes, it will include the Content Creator program plus more ideas focused on building a successful online business.
We need to help each other survive and eventually thrive during this pandemic. I want to help you 10X your online business in 2020 and beyond.
Please share this program to your family and friends who might benefit from learning new skills on how to build, market and sustain a successful online business.
P.S. The original title of the program was “10X your Digital Marketing” but based on the feedback I received initially and based on the inquiries from friends, what they are actually looking for is how to “10X your Online Business” in terms of sales.
Don’t forget to apply here: Awesome School for Online Business