I’ll let you in a little secret. The best view of World Pyro is at the back of Seaside Macapagal Blvd! You get to eat and sit while waiting for the fireworks. You can see the fireworks in all its glory. My objective in my photo is to take a portrait shot of me and my wife with fireworks in the background. This was the perfect place without the P100 entrance fee and it has sufficient lighting that you can take a shot in the foreground. The fireworks got mixed reaction with Russia having bigger fireworks but UK was I think the winner based on majority votes with its innovative firework formation. I tried to post the shots that I love for you to enjoy.
Before that some tips in Seaside:
1. Not a lot of people know Seaside Macapagal Blvd and they mistake this for Baclaran Seaside and got turn off when you say lets meet in Seaside. Best description of its location would be in front of World trade along Diosdado Macapagal.
2. Come in early before 7pm so that you can still get parking space at the back. Fireworks starts at 7.30-8.00 and 9.00-9.30pm so expect heavy traffic during this time because cars would literally be stopping at macapagal blvd.
3. Reserve @ Josefina’s outside patio where it is located at the back of Seaside Macapagal Blvd.
4. If you don’t know how to buy stuff in the wet market — don’t buy! At night, the fish is not fresh anymore so if you don’t know leave it to the restaurant to buy it for you.
5. Bring your camera and video cameras and bring the kids. It is fun to watch and will change their perspective of how enjoyable fireworks should be.
2 thoughts on “[World Pyro Series.4] Seaside — Best View of World Pyro for FREE!”
Awesome photos, Anton!
ang pangiut naman……….. T_T (-_-) ^_^